• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another question about Toy Box (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Emer93

Didn’t Nomura state in an article that we’d find Bullseye, Jessie, Slinky etc. towards the end of the world? Was this a blatant lie or was the content cut? Their absence is so glaring, plus Buzz and Woody’s arc is never resolved. We’re supposed to believe they’re just waiting around in an empty “world” forever with no resolution...

Kaweebo

Awards
The end credits imply that their world is restored when they hear Andy coming back home through the door. Although I agree, it could have been handled better.

Subzero

I’ve wondered this too. Earlier in development, I thought I heard that some Toy Story 2 characters would appear in the game, such as Jessie and Bullseye... although, they could have been rumors? The only character I knew would NOT be in the game was Mr potato head, and I believe it was due to copyrights. I expected that most of the main cast (slinky, Jessie, Bullseye, Bopeep, etc) would make some sort of appearance. Although I enjoyed the world, I was dissapointed in the absence of many characters.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Bullseye being in this game would have been awesome, it would have been the most obvious indicator that the world takes place after Toy Story 2. It would have been cool to travel on him either as a minigame or during the climax of the world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not that I remember, also they are clearly back in the real world in the end credits. They don't really show us how it happened obviously though.

Neo_

Awards
The world was good, but it was trash at actually representing Toy Story: bare minimum.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It seems that after SDG left the world the Real Organization or Young Xehanort just returned the separate version of that world that had Andy, his family, and the other toys held hostage and returned them to the real world which would explain in the end credits that Woody and the Gang are back in the real world and that the doorknob turned suggesting that Andy is back.

I really would like to see the world come back this time with SDG interacting with the other characters such as Jessie, Bullseye, Slinky, and Bo Peep, etc..

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah. I'm expecting Toy Story to make a comeback. Nomura did say he's been meaning to implement the property ever since the very first KH game, so it'd make sense for it to make a return.

Back