• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another One?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul of the king

ok, youve got to be kidding me on this one....

"At the Sony E3 2005 press conference Square-Enix just showed a Final Fantasy VII trailer running on PS3.

The demo depicted the introduction sequence to the original Final Fantasy VII, but was titled "Technical Demo for PS3." This means that it may or may not turn into an actual game. The PS3 can finally deliver Final Fantasy the way it was meant to be delivered -- just like the CG cutscenes.
The demonstration was a complete recreation of the beginning to Final Fantasy VII using some "awesome, awesome" graphics. It's an exact duplicate of the original game. It could even be a full recreation.

UPDATE: There will not be a Final Fantasy VII remake for PS3. Repeat, there will not be a remake. But, there will be a new Final Fantasy game. We'll have info on that as it happens."-IGN.com

heres the link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614692p1.html

So this make like what, 4 new FF7 instalments???

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The came that was shown I believe is called Final Fantasy VII: Eternal Curse or something like that. I believe that New2ya has the info...

ferret

i wouldn't mind another FF7 game. i friggin' love that game. but, if they make new installations i'd want that you can save anywhere instead of having to find a saving point.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
soul of the king said:
ok, youve got to be kidding me on this one....

"At the Sony E3 2005 press conference Square-Enix just showed a Final Fantasy VII trailer running on PS3.

The demo depicted the introduction sequence to the original Final Fantasy VII, but was titled "Technical Demo for PS3." This means that it may or may not turn into an actual game. The PS3 can finally deliver Final Fantasy the way it was meant to be delivered -- just like the CG cutscenes.
The demonstration was a complete recreation of the beginning to Final Fantasy VII using some "awesome, awesome" graphics. It's an exact duplicate of the original game. It could even be a full recreation.

UPDATE: There will not be a Final Fantasy VII remake for PS3. Repeat, there will not be a remake. But, there will be a new Final Fantasy game. We'll have info on that as it happens."-IGN.com

heres the link:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614692p1.html

So this make like what, 4 new FF7 instalments???

READ WHERE IT SAYS UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back