• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ another one of azure's theories... sort of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ before i begin, pleeease spare me your comments about other people thinkin' of this. there's bound to be somebody who's thought of the same thing. alright. let's do dis.
~ in short, me thinks xion & xehanort are unbirths, the d.s. is the very first heartless, and master xehanort is a nobody.

~ the unbirth theory:
-- i gots a notion that says it takes two to make an unbirth. a little while ago, someone posted a picture comparing xion with kairi and aqua. the resemblance is uncanny in both of 'em. she has the same eye color as aqua, the same hair style as kairi at 14, and, of course, the ability to wield the keyblade (-_- don't look for me to tell you why she has the kingdom key. i'm virtually clueless on that right now). the next clue is the fact that both of the people she is comprised of are still alive somewhere.
-- now, xehanort, on the other hand, we know he's some kinda thing we've never seen or heard of before, as freakishly powerful as he is. we know xehanort has some uncanny comparisons to terra and mx. his hair is the same as terra's, only longer; everything including his skin tone, eye color, and even all the way down to his mannerisms resemble that of master xehanort's! and, of course the final clue, once again, is that the people he's comprised of are alive somewhere.
-- my proof of the last clue, you ask?! kairi's still here, isn't she? see where i'm goin' with this??
-- the whole reason for my saying these two are unbirths is the fact that the unbirth is the only creature we've yet to learn anything about. there's virtually no information on these things except within the confines of the creator's round table at square-enix.

~ the d.s. is the first heartless theory:
-- anyone remember the leaked trailer from this summer everyone was freakin' out about 'cause of the info drought? well, i saw mx saying this: "those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade. already, that man is a monster infused with darkness. defeat the darkness. correct my mistake!" me thinks he was experimenting with his own heart and things went terribly wrong and now, he's gonna lose his ability to wield the keyblade. both he and his apprentice. i was thinkin' that he somehow extracted his own heart and the darkness from within it came to life (you know, gained consciousness, self-awareness, free will, etc.) and like xehanort's heatless did with riku, ended up possessing his apprentice (which explains the outfit).
-- i think it's the first heartless because from what we've heard, heartless and nobodies did not exist just yet. i think they were just sayin' that not to give up the plot ahead of time.

~ mx is a nobody theory:
-- first of all, look at his name. the name of a nobody is usually their original name made into an anagram with the letter "x" put somewhere in it, right? and we all agree that nobodies don't have hearts, right? well, master xehanort's name is the words "no heart" made into an anagram beginning with the letter "x".
-- remember what i said about mx experimenting with himself and extracting his own heart? (if you can't look up, somethin's seriously the matter.) don't you turn into a nobody if you lose your heart? *nods really hard* yeeeees.

~ welll, that's all i gots. (for now, anyway...) *cracks a whip* DISCUSS!
~ p.s.: please, save yourselves the pain of quoting this wall of text. i did not intend for it to end up this big…

nobody.gamer

WOW, you sure an imaginative one. lol. okay lemme think. I definetly one hundred percentedly. Agree with the whole DS is the first heartless. It holds the plot and truly advances it plus it sounds pretty cool to boot. The fact that unbirths have already been in the series just doesn't catch me though. Plus, I'm kinda too into the fact that Xion has to be nobody for her to be part of the organization. and lastly, Xehanort being a nobody cannot be founded with the reasons you've presented. The anagram with an X isn't nobody protocol or anything, it is a trademark of the Organization which FYI didn't exist at the time. Pretty coll stuff, though.

The Enchanted

Intresting theory.
But you have several flaws

Xehanort can't be an Unbirth, since he produced a heartless and a nobody, something only whole beings can produce.

MX isn't a Nobody and DS isn't a Heartless, since the first Heartless was one of Ansem's Test subjects who were turned into Heartless. And so since Heartless hadn't existed then, neither did Nobodies since you can't produce a Nobody without having a Heartless.

So your theory has been denied the status of plausible.

Last edited:

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
WOW, you sure an imaginative one. lol. okay lemme think. I definetly one hundred percentedly. Agree with the whole DS is the first heartless. It holds the plot and truly advances it plus it sounds pretty cool to boot. The fact that unbirths have already been in the series just doesn't catch me though. Plus, I'm kinda too into the fact that Xion has to be nobody for her to be part of the organization. and lastly, Xehanort being a nobody cannot be founded with the reasons you've presented. The anagram with an X isn't nobody protocol or anything, it is a trademark of the Organization which FYI didn't exist at the time. Pretty coll stuff, though.

~ eh, writter's instincts...
~ crap. i meant have not been in the series yet. ugh. i have to edit...
~ the name remains organization 13 for a reason. i don't think she's a nobody at all. there has to be a reason we didn't see her in kh2 or CoM. and besides, we aren't the only ones the girl was kept secret from.
~ if you can't look at what i said in my last point, at least look at his name.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist until after KH:BBS, that's the chink in your theories armor.
And Xion has already been confirmed as a nobody a special one at that.

Many flaws in this but at least you tried, also, if you can next time compile your info a bit better.
It's hard to read when it's not in paragraph form.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, not until Ansem finds Xehanort does the 1st heartless exist, and the 1st nobody when they become nobodies

~azure.requiem

Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Intresting theory.
But you have several flaws

Xehanort can't be an Unbirth, since he produced a heartless and a nobody, something only whole beings can produce.

MX isn't a Nobody and DS isn't a Heartless, since the first Heartless was one of Ansem's Test subjects who were turned into Heartless. And so since Heartless hadn't existed then, neither did Nobodies since you can't produce a Nobody without having a Heartless.

So your theory has been denied the status of plausible.

~ who said an unbirth wasn't a whole person?

xxxtonyxxxx

i like the whole DS is mx's darkness extracted because it kinda makes sense and that's what heartless are made up of(darkness from someone's heart) but the rest didn't really make any sense to me

khinsiderfan

well actually, we don't know if the first heartless was made first by ansem.... he simply had never seen one before. it very possible that heartless had existed before before ansem's experiments. and i personally believe that bbs ends with the birth of heartless

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well considering the fact that Nomura said it himself that the heartless were discovered by Xehanort (not Ansem implying it was Ansem the Wise) and never existed before BBS the theory still falls flat.

Yes there was darkness in peoples hearts but the process that created a heartless was different compared to the way the Unbirths are created; though we don't know what or how they came to be I'm just saying that the processes involved must be different otherwise heartless would have existed in that time.

Xehanort created the first natural heartless and the first artificial ones, that's that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
well actually, we don't know if the first heartless was made first by ansem.... he simply had never seen one before. it very possible that heartless had existed before before ansem's experiments. and i personally believe that bbs ends with the birth of heartless

Well, we actually do. Xehanort is confirmed in KH1 and 2 by Ansem Reports to have created heartless. Not just Emblems, but Purebloods as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back