• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

Hey, since Cinderella is going to be in it does that mean the wicked stepmother is going to be the main villain!? Call me crazy but that sounds lame.

Shuri

Ummm, people? Doesn't anyone remember that BBS takes place at the same time Radient Garden was transformed into Hollow Bastion by Maleficent? Wouldn't that be her role in the game? I mean, as opposed to being a member of the team or an ally of any sort, I would assume she's kind of the main enemy...along with Xehanort, if he even shows up.
(I only read the first page's posts, so please don't bug me if someone has already mentioned this. Thanks.)

Shuri

BBS takes place nine years before Kingdom Hearts, according to Nomura. Leon says in the first game that Maleficent took over Radient Garden "nine years ago."
He says something to that effect, anyway.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
BBS takes place nine years before Kingdom Hearts, according to Nomura. Leon says in the first game that Maleficent took over Radient Garden "nine years ago."

BBS takes place 10 years before KH.
Radiant Garden was destroyed 9 years before KH.

Besides, in BBS, the walls of the worlds are still in tact. Obviously, the Keyblade weilders can travel from world to world, but Maleficent probably couldn't.

Shuri

BBS takes place 10 years before KH.
Radiant Garden was destroyed 9 years before KH.

Besides, in BBS, the walls of the worlds are still in tact. Obviously, the Keyblade weilders can travel from world to world, but Maleficent probably couldn't.
About ten years. Nomura actually says in an interview, which I'm currently searching for, that it's nine.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Nomura actually says in an interview, which I'm currently searching for, that it's nine.

You, sadly, won't find it because Nomura never said that BbS takes place nine years before KH.

Shuri

You, sadly, won't find it because Nomura never said that BbS takes place nine years before KH.
Alright, I admit I can't find the interview that stated BBS took place nine years in the past, although I distinctly remember reading it. However, there are two crucial pieces of information that support my theory that the destruction of Radient Garden will be included in the game:
1) Nomura only ever says about ten years. Meaning, it could be nine and a half years in the past, really.
2) Nomura reveals that there are time gaps between the three scenarios. How long, who knows. But, given that BBS takes place about, not exactly, ten years before Kingdom Hearts, it could be just enough that Maleficent's role in the game could be to destroy Radient Garden. I'm 99% certain that's why she makes an appearance.
Edit: If you don't believe me, read the Nomura/BBS interview on this page-http://www.khinsider.com/10.html

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think Maleficent's appearence is only to be the villain of the Sleeping Beauty world.

Besides, Xehanort's Heartless was the one that released the Heartless on Radiant Garden. Leon and friends just thought it was Maleficent because they didn't know about Xehanort. Maleficent's world was later destroyed by the Heartless, and she ended up at the ruins of Radiant Garden. She then came to control the Heartless and sent them to more worlds, but Xehanort's Heartless was really in control the whole time. Malefiecent's role was merely to collect the Princesses of Heart for Xehanort.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think Maleficent's appearence is only to be the villain of the Sleeping Beauty world.

Besides, Xehanort's Heartless was the one that released the Heartless on Radiant Garden. Leon and friends just thought it was Maleficent because they didn't know about Xehanort. Maleficent's world was later destroyed by the Heartless, and she ended up at the ruins of Radiant Garden. She then came to control the Heartless and sent them to more worlds, but Xehanort's Heartless was really in control the whole time. Malefiecent's role was merely to collect the Princesses of Heart for Xehanort.

That doesn't make much sense, no offense. Why would Leon and the gang just assume it was Maleficent if Maleficent lived on another world? Another world they knew nothing about. They would have had to have seen her and known who she was to blame her for their worlds destruction. And i'm almost positive she has a larger role in BBS than people are assuming. I mean, something had to have driven her to take over worlds using the heartless, and find out that she could even travel between the worlds using that same darkness. I don't know how, but I do think that she has a bigger role in Kh than just a villain in that world. Because if she was simply the villain, then why would Terra be having a casual conversation with her? He doesn't seem angry, or about to fight or whatever. He's just standing there completely unarmed talking with her. That sounds like more than your average every day villain to me.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah as a prequel it should definitely show at least how malificent got to the point we see her in in KH1. I wouldn't be surprised if she got some princesses during the time (towards the end of the 10 years) because after all we don't know when she started collecting princesses.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah as a prequel it should definitely show at least how malificent got to the point we see her in in KH1. I wouldn't be surprised if she got some princesses during the time (towards the end of the 10 years) because after all we don't know when she started collecting princesses.

Exactly. Just look. Cinderella's world was taken already in Kh1, so clearly she already had Cinderella at this point. And it seem likes she gets all the younger Princesses in Kh1. Alice, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi of course. And she technically never got her. Point being though that she probably got Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White during BBS. Which means she would have to have known about Kingdom Hearts during BBS..so either Terra or MX must have told her about it. I'm almost positive that Maleficent plays a bigger role in BBS than just the Sleeping Beauty world's boss.

KuwabaraTheMan

Website
gc.mindjunk.org
Depending on how long the time frame of Birth by Sleep is, we could see Maleficent do quite a lot in this game.

It would be really cool to see her rise to power and take over Radiant Garden. I wonder if we'll visit a Radiant Garden pre-take over and see what it was like back then, maybe with younger versions of the Radiant Garden characters. That's something else we could see if we have Maleficent taking it over in this game.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
In KH2 Tron spoke of how he found in the computer what Radiant Garden used to look like, but it was never shown. Only those massive beams of light shooting into the sky. I think we will definitely see RG besides that we have already seen a scan of Terra carrying ven through what appears to be the Great Maw.

roaring rose555

I don't think Cinderella is a little girl. In the movie she was probably about 20-ish and that is when she wore her famous dress. In the scan she is wearing the dress so she can't be younger that 20. I think she just looks young becuase she is in the background of the scan so she looks short and you can't see her details. I am beyond excited for maleificent and snow white. Snow white was always my favorite. I hope there is a boss battle with the evil queen, like a giant apple monster or something... haha.

Last edited:

Seikay

I don't think Cinderella is a little girl. In the movie she was probably about 20-ish and that is when she whore her famous dress. In the scan she is wearing the dress so she can't be younger that 20. I think she just looks young becuase she is in the background of the scan so she looks short and you can't see her details. I am beyond excited for maleificent and snow white. Snow white was always my favorite. I hope there is a boss battle with the evil queen, like a giant apple monster or something... haha.

LOL!!!!! you said whore instead of wore oh my god thats funny!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back