• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another new character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort's Crack

In on of the new scan's you can see Eraqus standing in front of three chairs and pointing at Terra and Aqua.
So, in the TGS 09 trailer we can see that Master Xehanort is sitting in the right chair. And then Eraqus will sit on either the middle one or left one. Now that two of three chairs are being used, who will use the last one? If there is a third master it would make Eraqus, Xehanort and the last one a trio, and there is many trio's in KH. So what do you think?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
In on of the new scan's you can see Eraqus standing in front of three chairs and pointing at Terra and Aqua.
So, in the TGS 09 trailer we can see that Master Xehanort is sitting in the right chair. And then Eraqus will sit on either the middle one or left one. Now that two of three chairs are being used, who will use the last one? If there is a third master it would make Eraqus, Xehanort and the last one a trio, and there is many trio's in KH. So what do you think?

Could be either Yen Sid or Mickey. Don't know if Mickey was a Master at that time.

diogo14

Since Terra and Aqua are doing the Master Qualification Exam, maybe one of those chairs was promised to them... idk

Mister E

It's another Master called Onurma and his costume is made entirely of belts.

Joking aside, Yen Sid would make the most sense, in regards to Mickey being present during the Gathering/Birth By Sleep. It's possible that Yen Sid sent him there.

Xehanort's Crack

Joking aside, Yen Sid would make the most sense, in regards to Mickey being present during the Gathering/Birth By Sleep. It's possible that Yen Sid sent him there.

How's that spoilers???

And why do everybody think Yen Sid is the third master?

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
And why do everybody think Yen Sid is the third master?
Well

1) He was refered to as Master by Goofy and Donald in KH2. This may refer to him beng a master in magic or maybe even the keyblade.

2) He was seen training Mickey with the Keyblade in early BBS trailers.

3) The newest master's name is the reverse is the word Square reversed as Yen Sid is Dinsey backwards.
Dinsey and Square made Kingdom Hearts. Erauqs and Yen Sid Master? Make kind of sense.

4) Sora gets the same keyblade Mickey is seen using in BBS after meeting Yen Sid.

I thought he might have been ATV's master before we learned who that truly was. The reason being is we know so little about the guy. He poofed away without revealing anything about himself so theres alot of mystery surrounding him. If he is the 3rd master I wouldn't be shocked.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Definatley Yen Sid, cuz hes the only other person who has trained a someone with a keyblade.....

anyone else notice that theres only 3 masters, and only Erauqs has 3 aprentices while MX and Yen Sid only have had 1

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Yen sid should be the third master. Or maybe he passed his keyblade off to Mickey, and he is the new master? Not likely, but that would explain why he doesn't have a keyblade anymore, and why Mickey was on some sort of journey, to find the other two masters...?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I would. So the world was about to end... twice. And he did nothing? At least Mickey showed up.
Good point, why wouldn't Yen Sid just go and stop all the madness himself?
It's possbile he couldn't or that he felt his talent could be used else where. As a teacher or guide to the new generation of Keybalde holders. Like passing the torch to the next in line.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
How do you guys know that if when Mickey was sent after TAV, Yen Sid wasn't doing his own things like chillin' with Eraqus? I doubt he was just lazing around his tower the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back