• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another New 358/2 Days TV Commercial + Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

00:10 Roxas was crying.- WHUT

Yet more proof that Roxas indeed has a heart. They're practically shoving it down our throats at this point.

Allister Rose

French Lover
00:10 Roxas was crying.- WHUT

Yet more proof that Roxas indeed has a heart. They're practically shoving it down our throats at this point.

of course he does...but its not in his body....so therefore...he doesnt have a heart IN HIM.

i think the argument of him having a heart is bogus

peachie

of course he does...but its not in his body....so therefore...he doesnt have a heart IN HIM.

i think the argument of him having a heart is bogus

If he doesn't have a heart in him, as he is a nobody, he should not be able to feel. Anything. Ever. Crying simply is not something nobodies do. (Unless maybe it's an instinct from feeling physical pain, but that is clearly not the case here.)

Yet we are given example after example of him showing emotion, that snippet was just the icing on the cake. It's been blatantly hinted at in the novels, by Axel in KH2FM+, "My heart belongs to me!", his outburst, an now he's crying. Him having a heart simply fits. My money's on him having Ven's heart. (Hearts also indicate appearance, so that would back his looks up too. It wouldn't be his heart, but he would have one.)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Him having a heart simply fits. My money's on him having Ven's heart. (Hearts also indicate appearance, so that would back his looks up too. It wouldn't be his heart, but he would have one.)
So if he does have a heart where does it go when Sora and Roxas fused together?
Why did Roxas answer yes to Xemnas when he asked if he felt empty inside?
How could Sora have 3 hearts inside of him without being effected?
If he had a heart why work with Organization 13?
Why would Roxas need to fuse back with Sora if he had a heart?
Why would Roxas disappear like Namine said he would if he had a heart?
There are alot of problems if Roxas has a heart that I think are too much for the idea to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back