• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

Hopefully the secret boss is sora. That would be awesome. SO SO AWESOME. We never fought him that would be great. But Braig having a huge impact on the story? I cant see how! Hes just an apprentice to AtW, and they dont really have a huge impact. I just hope Ienzo has a Voice actor and does something!

WHAT how can you not see him as an inpact to the story he has allways been a man of mistory and he allways seems to know way to much for a man in his postion how is him being a apprentice of atw any less of inprotent then ven terra and aqua being a apprentice to Eraqus

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Hopefully the secret boss is sora. That would be awesome. SO SO AWESOME. We never fought him that would be great. But Braig having a huge impact on the story? I cant see how! Hes just an apprentice to AtW, and they dont really have a huge impact. I just hope Ienzo has a Voice actor and does something!

Xehanort was also just an Apprentice to Ansem the Wise, and now he's the main Antagonist of the entire series, along with the rest of Ansem the Wise's Apprentices who formed the main Antagonist Organization. So I think that Braig can, have a larger impact to the series than we give him credit for.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xehanort was also just an Apprentice to Ansem the Wise, and now he's the main Antagonist of the entire series, along with the rest of Ansem the Wise's Apprentices who formed the main Antagonist Organization. So I think that Braig can, have a larger impact to the series than we give him credit for.

I agree 100%. Let me also add it was also Braig along with the other apprentices that created the heartless and nobodies which are the main enemies of the series.

Never underestimate the apprentices espicialy someone like Braig.

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, he's number 2 in the Organization for a reason!

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I agree as well. The Org's members do have a very important role in the storyline. And, like Memory Master said, the original six apprentices created the Emblem Heartless and Nobodies, KH's main enemies.

J0hnny0hm

Nomura said in the interview that the secret movie was going to be about ten minutes long......damn, that's pretty good.

αsiя

space coke
I will be disappointed if Braig is the main boss in KH3
So Im hoping he isnt

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nomura said in the interview that the secret movie was going to be about ten minutes long......damn, that's pretty good.

I know! I think the longest movie that Nomura ever created before this one was only seven minutes long.

@Asir- I hope he isn't either, but you never know with KH; he might be.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When he said there is a character that only appears in the secret movie, does he mean thats the only time he/she appears in bbs or the series in general?

i think he is reffering to a special character that has not been seen in the enitre kh series

miiworld2

Awards
There is a hidden boss this time too!?
Nomura: Yes there is.
One word: exciting.

Nomura: ....In “Mirage Arena” there are items you can’t get anywhere else, but you can get them all even if you are playing offline by yourself
Sweet. I can play by myself even if people don't wanna play with me :)

Nomura: I very much recommend Data Install.
Ah... just like Dissidia :) Too bad we can't record battles like that one too.

“KH 358/2 Days” had quite a sad story, but what about this story?
Nomura: I’m sorry to say, this one is also pretty sad (laugh).
Aw, come on Nomura! Enough with the sad stories. I hate them :(
First, FFXIII, then KH358 Days, now this one? Sigh... =_=

Nomura: ....what I want you to pay attention to is the “Mystery that is hidden within the keyblades” that is in connection with the war.
I can imagine it has something to do with Keyblade magic inside the Keyblades. hmm...

Nomura:... All the fans who are excited for the game, I think you ought to pre-order it.
Already did. This interview was quite endearing.

By the way, what's with all those freaky smilies on the reply page? >_< They're freaking me out.

B

brosandi

I think he's just referring to Ansem the Wise and/or Xehanort the Apprentice.
I took "only appears in the movie" to mean "as opposed to in the game".

But that could just be me. ^.^

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
I think he's just referring to Ansem the Wise and/or Xehanort the Apprentice.
I took "only appears in the movie" to mean "as opposed to in the game".

But that could just be me. ^.^

Hmm...what unknown connection does Ansem the Wise have with Master Xehanort...
Unless something happens to MX and then turns himself younger so that AtW might felt for him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by brosandi
Xehanort the Apprentice...?
Why does it have to have anything to do with MX anyway? o_O;;

Nomura mentioned in the latest interview that MX has connections to Xehanort the apprentice. See:

--- And what about the mysterious Master Xehanort and Vanitas?

Nomura: Vanitas wears a mask and we can’t see his face, but eventually we will find out who he is. I want you to watch out for how Master Xehanort connects to Ansem the Wise’s apprentice Xehanort that was introduced in KHII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back