• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Morgan Freeman isn't related to Crispin Freeman. And Crispin is pretty much confirmed to be in BBS. I was the one who found out. *Is still shocked that the messages were available to public view*

Morgan Freeman
morgan-freeman.jpg

Who's that sexy guy above

Its killing not knowing who MX VA will be

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Jesse McCartney is enough for disney singer VA's.....it would kill Aqua if Selena Gomez voiced her.....she is just too young, Alison Stoner couldn't really pull of Xion....but she did alright for being the quite girl...lol.....and i dont want any jonas brother Voicing over Terra.....he would lose his cool awesome darkness look......I dont think I could take seeing two important character's having those VA's...that would just like ruin the characters for me.

And ik everyone has their own opinions...and that is mine.

Jesse isn't property of Disney anymore. Although, yes, I prefer not to bring anymore Disney VAs.

B

Blade5468

Um, I'm going to explan this only once. HSM in KH can't happen since there's no way the creators will give them the characters. Just because the Alantica thing happened, doean't mean they'll do it again. And one other thing, most of the people you say and bash on are on their projects/shows, so they can't just voice for KH mid everything. And if someone calls me a Miley/HSM/etc Fanboy/brat, I'll say somethhing I wasn't going to say until BBS and Coded are release. Turst me, you don't want to see it. Oh and for Aqua's VA, Saya's, Paine's, or another Anime Female VA.

What the hell does this have to do with Atlantica? Or singing in general?
Absolutely nothing.
They gave Jesse McCartney Roxas and that Zack and Cody chick Namine..
They could very well accidentally give a few characters to other Disney channel stars.

I'm not saying I support the idea, but I'm saying it's completely possible and what you're saying makes zero sense.

also, you're totally a Miley/HSM/etc Fanboy/brat.

ICECOOL113

OK well after some digging in other wanna be fan sites I have found that many people want Crispin Freeman as Terra, Morgan Freeman as MX, Haley Joe Osment as Vanitas, The emperor from Mulan as ME, and would you believe it no one knows what to make of Aqua! COME ON! **the following info was from countless surveys I posted on 4 Kingdom Hearts fan sites**
I for one am still waiting for the day I will hear the important character VA!

Keep on posting :)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm hoping either Paine's NA VA voices NA Aqua or Eliza Dushku.

αsiя

space coke
I'm hoping either Paine's NA VA voices NA Aqua or Eliza Dushku.

I heard Paine's VA said she havent gotten any calls to play Aqua but I cant really trust her with the whole situation thats going on right now

A Dollhouse fan i assume

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I heard Paine's VA said she havent gotten any calls to play Aqua but I cant really trust her with the whole situation thats going on right now

I bet she's just saying that to be nice/not have anyone else harass her. Or it's possible they really didn't contact her.

A Dollhouse fan i assume

What gave it away? =D

ICECOOL113

OK so I really doubt Paine's VA will be voicing Aqua after the whole thing going on around her, but I have to admit it would be a good choice. One more thing is that I REALLY DO NOT WANT ANY HSM PEOPLE INVOLVED OR EVEN NEAR THE GAME!!

More tomorrow keep on posting :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by ICECOOL113
OK so I really doubt Paine's VA will be voicing Aqua after the whole thing going on around her, but I have to admit it would be a good choice. One more thing is that I REALLY DO NOT WANT ANY HSM PEOPLE INVOLVED OR EVEN NEAR THE GAME!!

I agree with you there. If Disney even tries to do that, I can't even imagine what the KH fandom would do to retaliate.

ICECOOL113

OK so this may sound stupid but my friend says that maybe SE will get Xion's VA and just adjust the voice so strongly to voice Aqua! You know to save money? MAN DO I HATE THE CONTRACT THAT BANS THE PEOPLE VOICING TERRA, AQUA, MX AND THE REST FROM REVILING THE TRUTH! :(

devastater147

it just a voice actor who cares if it from HSM as long as they deliever the lines amazingly and make the character awesome evil or however the characters suppose to feel to the audience.

OK so this may sound stupid but my friend says that maybe SE will get Xion's VA and just adjust the voice so strongly to voice Aqua! You know to save money? MAN DO I HATE THE CONTRACT THAT BANS THE PEOPLE VOICING TERRA, AQUA, MX AND THE REST FROM REVILING THE TRUTH! :(

what a contract that they can't reveal who they are what when was this put in effect? I could see this for Vanitas but why everyone esle

Xion14

One more thing is that I REALLY DO NOT WANT ANY HSM PEOPLE INVOLVED OR EVEN NEAR THE GAME!!

I agree with you on this completely. I only read the first 3 pages of this forum and i was instantly laughing my head off at everyone's reactions about cyrus jonas or hsm stars being voice actors. I would like to comment on something someone else said.

Someone commented on Sephiroth's VA being an ex nsync memeber...well his voice is amazing as sephiroth and i love cloud's VA too (he's on one of my mom's fave soap operas and he's hot as hell IRL!! lol) but its funny that lance bass is sephiroth and he's umm gay IRL (lance is ) XD just found that funny is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back