• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OMG ZACK is in BBS do you know what this means!!! That maybe the voice actor for Zack is the same for Terra!?!?!?!?!? You know how Kari's VA is the same for Namine well it could be the same for Zack and Terra!

make sure to leave a comment!

Kairi and Namine has the same VA because Kairi is Namine's mother.
Zack, however is just a kid. Terra's a man.

Furthermore, Freeman should just suck it.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Kairi and Namine has the same VA because Kairi is Namine's mother.
Zack, however is just a kid. Terra's a man.

Furthermore, Freeman should just suck it.

um, actually Hayden Peniterre(sp?) was Kairi's VA and Brittany Snow was Namine's. Aleast that's how it was in KH II. I don't like the idea of the same voice actor doing 2 different character unless they're related in some way,and sometimes they don't do that even if they're related :/ (i.e. Sora and Roxas; Kairi and Namine)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
um, actually Hayden Peniterre(sp?) was Kairi's VA and Brittany Snow was Namine's.

NOT in KH2. hurr hurrrr

Aleast that's how it was in KH II. I don't like the idea of the same voice actor doing 2 different character unless they're related in some way,and sometimes they don't do that even if they're related :/ (i.e. Sora and Roxas; Kairi and Namine)

BIll Famer plays at least 3 characters in KH2. One of them is Goofy.

ICECOOL113

So I've been thinking about Aqua and what her VA could be and I had an idea that maybe she will not be played by the same person who voiced Kari since the little kari will be in the game after all.

Who do you think will play Aqua then cause I am stuck!?!?!?!?!?
make sure to post!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So I've been thinking about Aqua and what her VA could be and I had an idea that maybe she will not be played by the same person who voiced Kari since the little kari will be in the game after all.

Who do you think will play Aqua then cause I am stuck!?!?!?!?!?
make sure to post!

Kari Wahlgren should do it.

cloudxxzach

NO saleena gomez, NO joe jonas... just- no! No! no! period.
maybe........hmm, don't know. But NOT them...

ICECOOL113

OMG I also think Kari Wahlgren should play Aqua I just like the way her voice sounds! oh and one thing *this is something I came up with* what if they change the voice of the person who voices the character he or she will play??? for example for Master X what if the person voicing him would have a voice completely different then what it should be but they would change it. (let me know if this makes sense ok?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kari would be good for Aqua. I've never heard her voice other than when she voiced Princess Ovelia in FFTactics, but Aqua's voice isn't that far off once you think about it.

If not her, then my only other suggestion would be Mae Whitman.

xgnarmanx

Kari would be good for Aqua. I've never heard her voice other than when she voiced Princess Ovelia in FFTactics, but Aqua's voice isn't that far off once you think about it.

If not her, then my only other suggestion would be Mae Whitman.

That would be a bad bad idea.

Then we get people saying kairi and aqua are connected like Ven and roxas

The only reason Ven and Roxas would have the same voice actor is cause they look identical.

Aqua has allready come in contact with kairi ... It would'nt make much sense if aqua and kairi shared the same VA would it?

That would be like putting reno in kh interacting with axel...same VA

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Origianlly Posted by xgnarmanx
That would be a bad bad idea.

Then we get people saying kairi and aqua are connected like Ven and roxas

The only reason Ven and Roxas would have the same voice actor is cause they look identical.

Aqua has allready come in contact with kairi ... It would'nt make much sense if aqua and kairi shared the same VA would it?

That would be like putting reno in kh interacting with axel...same VA

Um...what? Do you even know what you're saying?

Note, I said KARI, not KAIRI. In the posts before mine, we were discussing Kari Wahlgren, a voice actor, not the pink haired girl who lives in RG/DI.

And Kari Wahlgren and Mae Whitman, the people we've been discussing for Aqua's potential voice, are not Hayden Panettiere or Alyson Stoner, who are Kairi's VAs.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i swear to God, if Ashley Tisdale gets anywhere near KH, i'll burn her alive O.<
she's already annoying enough as it is.

Terra- Crispin Freeman
Ven- Jesse McCartney (confirmed)
Aqua- Jim Carey (lmao, jk xD)
MX- Morgan Freeman
Master Eraqus- Antonio Banderas (....jk? idk, depends if he's Mexican or not =/)

αsiя

space coke
i swear to God, if Ashley Tisdale gets anywhere near KH, i'll burn her alive O.<
she's already annoying enough as it is.

Terra- Crispin Freeman
Ven- Jesse McCartney (confirmed)
Aqua- Jim Carey (lmao, jk xD)
MX- Morgan Freeman
Master Eraqus- Antonio Banderas (....jk? idk, depends if he's Mexican or not =/)

Why do people say who Ven's VA will be
we can skip him now

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I kind of want Liam Neeson (can't spell) for Eraqus... but the plus and Negative would be his English Accent.

Vincent Price would be a PERFECT MX, but he's dead. So yeah...

ICECOOL113

WOW! but yeah if the person who voices Zack won't voice Terra then Crispin Freeman should do it! and Kari Wahlgren should totally voice act Aqua if she can get the whole "serious" tone going on! **best friend speaking** HIIIIIIII!!!! so like I've saying to my BFF that you guys should like know that if any of these people you been wanting to voice act actually DOES get to voice act a character in BBS then I will probably eat my right shoe (cause I love my left one LOL) BYE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back