• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
How would he sound fruity? I could see how with the Jonas Brothers, but Zac Efron actually has a man voice. Just maybe not man enough for Terra.

I guess it'd remind me of HSM too much....But yes the JoBros would totally kill Terra if one of them would voice him.

Grey

I loved Jesse as Roxas. He did a great job.

...but technically, he isn't a "Disney kid". He's associated with Disney, but he's not some main star from a Disney series.

If a Jonas voiced Terra, I'd murder someone. The Jonas's are such abominations to society as it is--they don't need to mess with one of the only manly main characters KH is ever going to see.

"Like, omigod, Aqua, like, why are you and Ven following me? I just want, like, to be left alone. God, neither of you understand me OR my feelings!"

FallenVirgo

I found a voice actor that I think could really work as Aqua's U.S VA. Bella Hudson, she voices Blaze the Cat in Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBox 360. Here's a little sample of it, Blaze is the purple one in this vid:

YouTube - 29. Sealing Iblis (Part 2)

What do you guys think?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I generally couldn't stand Xion's American voice. She was clearly off (and too faint) a lot of the time. The Japanese VA sounded much better, even if I couldn't understand her without the English dub. However, I can see the likes of Selena Gomez, the Jonas brothers in general, and Miley Cyrus being far more disastrous, so unless it's not one of crappier characters (like Demyx's somebody, should he appear in BBS or KH3), then no.

tevlen

If a Jonas voiced Terra, I'd murder someone. The Jonas's are such abominations to society as it is--they don't need to mess with one of the only manly main characters KH is ever going to see"

To be fair, the Jonas Brothers don't intrinsically suck. They are doing what they do in a sucky style, however all of them have a legit background and training, one of them was actually on Broadway prior to becoming famous as the Jonas brothers.

That said, they should stay the hell away from KH.

ICECOOL113

I'm back!! Now it's time for a another idea!

In my last post I stated what I thought Terra's fighting voice would sound like. Now it's time for Aqua. I think she would like yell or cry in dismay when she gets attacked and say "TAKE THIS!!!" when fighting. :36: :35:

Well thats it for now keep on sharing your comments!!!

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I loved Jesse as Roxas. He did a great job.
The Jonas's are such abominations to society as it is--they don't need to mess with one of the only manly main characters KH is ever going to see.
Agree^
WHAT?!? :eek: Seriously? Then you should watch this. :lol:
YouTube - The Ultimate "Boy Meets World" Funny Moments Collection
lol yes i am serious xD
Jesse McCarthy proved this, he did a pretty good job as Roxas, Meagan Jette Martin was good for Naminé, too. Brittany was too happy and cheery :l
Yes on that Roxas one :D As for Namine i forgot what her voice sounds like xD

Yeah I don't see Zac as Terra. Wouldn't fit well with the character. :/
Same here

Well most would assume Jesse would voice Ven as the seiyuu for the Japanese Roxas and Ventus are the same.
Well maybe yeah who knows

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
K

kingdomfighter5

I have wanted Christian Bale to be the voice actor for terra, but that probably won't happen either.

tevlen

alyson stoner did great as xion!plus she has expirience on voice acting unlike other in the KH staff!

Really?

While Alyson Stoner did a good job, most of the KH voice actors do have experience voice acting. The bigger names were actors, yes, but there were a lot of professional voice actors too.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
alyson stoner did great as xion!plus she has expirience on voice acting unlike other in the KH staff!

Troll is trolling.

all I wanted to say is that it could have been worst and I can't see another person doing the voice of xion!

I can. Dakota Fanning could have easily done it and probably would have done a better job. hell, they could have even gotten Hayden to do the voice and I would have been friggin' happy. It's time we get a good Kairi voice again, because I'm tired of the one's from Days and Re:CoM. I will admit though that Stoner did much better than I thought she would, but she wasn't a good fit for the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back