• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

dude, terra is a lot older than joe jonas. I love Jesse for being Roxas and maybe even Ventus. It completes my KH needs. If JEsse would voice act Ven, then I'll buy a PSP and KHBBS

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
dude, terra is a lot older than joe jonas. I love Jesse for being Roxas and maybe even Ventus. It completes my KH needs. If JEsse would voice act Ven, then I'll buy a PSP and KHBBS

Jesse as Ventus...i dont think thats going to happen as Ven to me is more sora-personality wise and maybe Ven doesnt get Roxas' VA maybe he gets somethin closer to Sora's VA, but that's just me

TrinityxLimit

Jesse as Ventus...i dont think thats going to happen as Ven to me is more sora-personality wise and maybe Ven doesnt get Roxas' VA maybe he gets somethin closer to Sora's VA, but that's just me
Well most would assume Jesse would voice Ven as the seiyuu for the Japanese Roxas and Ventus are the same.

Awards
I think Crispin Freeman would make a good Terra. He voiced Setzer in KH2, and the the Japanese actor for Terra voiced Setzer as well. I listened to a reel of his and one of his voices sounds PERFECT for Terra! Obviously, Jesse McCartney for Ven, and I think Marley Shelton from Planet Terror (Grindhouse) would make a great Aqua.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't get why you guys are whining so much. I bet you there's a couple Disney stars that can VA someone really good. Jesse McCarthy proved this, he did a pretty good job as Roxas, though he kind of sucked in Days. Meagan Jette Martin was good for Naminé, too. Brittany was too happy and cheery :l

moonstar_xo

I don't get why you guys are whining so much. I bet you there's a couple Disney stars that can VA someone really good. Jesse McCarthy proved this, he did a pretty good job as Roxas, though he kind of sucked in Days. Meagan Jette Martin was good for Naminé, too. Brittany was too happy and cheery :l

I agree. Although I did like Brittany a little better as Namine, I think Meagan did a pretty decent job. Allyson Stoner was kind of ehh for me however. =\

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Meagan Jette Martin was good for Naminé, too. Brittany was too happy and cheery :l

Finally somebody else who thinks so.

I'm sure they're may be like... one or just a few other Disney kids who may fit a role, but not as TAV or Van. But I personally don't think the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Tiffany Thorton, the rest of the cast from Sonny With A Chance, or Selena Gomez would fit in a KH game. Well, possibly Selena, but that's all from that list.

But personally, if they were considering anyone as NA Aqua, I think they should get Eliza Dushku to do her voice. I'd be extra delighted if they did. =D

Khaki45

I dunno...I see them getting basic voice actors. I could see Crispin Freeman as Terra, and the person who played the female Terra in Dissidia as Aqua.

And I hope to GOD they DONT GET Miley Cyrus or the Jonas brothers. dont use THEM to taint KH. (doubt theyd want to anyway)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think if Zac voiced Terra, he might sound a bit fruity =/

How would he sound fruity? I could see how with the Jonas Brothers, but Zac Efron actually has a man voice. Just maybe not man enough for Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back