• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

I think Aaron Eckhart could do a good job with Terra. As for Aqua I'm thinking Jennifer Morrison would be an ok choice.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Olette's VA really fit her, IMO. She's probably the female with the best voice on KH (along with KH1 Aerith and KH2 Namine)
oh god, i agree with the namine and olette part, but Aerith is to me worse than Kairi, she is my least favorite character in the series and hearing her in either games just makes my head hurt

zillagod

OK one more person I totally forgot to mention was Master Xehanort in BBS. I think he would have a like somewhat annoying but very old with evil voice that would sound like a true villain in the USA version of the game!

Master Xehanort hmmm, I think Mark Hamil could do a good job of voice acting him. Just listen to his role as Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Master Xehanort hmmm, I think Mark Hamil could do a good job of voice acting him. Just listen to his role as Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar.

He does sound pretty evil...Although I think i'd like Billy Zane or Richard Epcar to return ^^'' but that's just me.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
eh as much as i think chirstopher lee for eraqus...meehh no because then people will think "oh look connection!"

baw. i hope they have someone really good for master eraqus. hopefully he has a lot of lines, seeing as nomura said he had waited so long to use the nippon voice actor, so he probably wanted to take advantage of that...? :D

A

Azrael

I don't think Stoner was that bad. Xion was ok.And she didn't talk that much. I would like to play KH in English with Japanese voices.

Go to Japan and never come back.

Anyways it would suck even worse than it already did if Selena, Cyrus or Jonas voiced anyone in KH.

Note: Morgan Freeman is perfect for MX

diogo14

Go to Japan and never come back.

That won't make me play KH games in English with Japanese voices :35:

Billy Zane was awesome as Ansem SoD. There are good voices... I like Roxas, Axel and some others but than there is all those pauses and it seems weird sometimes, that's what I think.

A

Azrael

That won't make me play KH games in English with Japanese voices :35:

Billy Zane was awesome as Ansem SoD. There are good voices... I like Roxas, Axel and some others but than there is all those pauses and it seems weird sometimes, that's what I think.

Billy Zane had a ego boost and wanted more money. SE said fuck that and had Epcar.

And I repeat. Morgan Freeman + MX = God exists.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
All the girls so far have been pretty awful except for Kh1 Kairi imo. She sounded more "real" then the others. She sounded like a human.

I haven't really heard Xion...only like in that one english trailer, and during lunch at school i was trying to listen to it but it was loud.

Namine was well...iv never heard her either... i know Namine cuz of the manga, and nippon subtitled english cutscenes. But she sounded pretty good in Kh2 I guess. Well, I don't remember hearing her that much in kh2.

Only significant thing I remembered was Kairi at the end of kh2, and during the whole "sora stabs himself with keyblade" part. And that sounded pretty spot on if you ask me. But I should probably re-listen to all three main girl voices.

Olette's sounded good for olette, but I don't olette's voice personally. >~<

Ugh they better not screw up Aqua's voice. [too bad since it seems they already screwed it up even in japan.] But with her being an adult, hopefully this means that the voice acting will be better, since I guess it might sound weird for an adult to try to play a high pitched preteen/teen[the three girls]? But alas...having an adult voice, with those "cute" voice moments might sound even worse.... >~>

But I will continue to have hope in Aqua's voice! :D

cloudzack117

Ok first off I beleive and I am pretty sure that the majority of the KH fanbase will agree that if a jonas brother, or miley cyrus voiced In a KH game, it would completley ruin the franchise. The only reason they would be put in the game is to attract little kids who are fans of them. And secondly I beleive that the voice of Aqua should be Gwendeline Yeo. My reason is simple=in Japan, the actress voicing aqua voiced paine in FF X-2. Likewise in America, Gwendoline Yeo voiced Paine in X-2 and in KH2. With Terra I think he should be voiced by Crispin Freeman who voiced Setzar in KH2. This is the same reason as Aquas voice actor. Crispin Freeman does the voice of Itachi in Naruto. Personally I would like to see Yuri Lowenthall voice Terra.
PS: I am perfectly fine with Jesse McCartney voicing Roxas although I was a bit confused why they switched Kairis voice. I would have picked Hayden Panitierre over Allyson Stoner. I hope that in any future KH games that Hayden continues the voice for Kairi.

ICECOOL113

Well based on what everyone is saying so far a lot of very good actors and VAs are your choices for voices of BBS characters. Now I'm thinking about how when you fight with the characters (i.e. fighting heartless, nobodies, or the new unversed) they have to have cool fighting voices right? Take Sora for example when you fight with him every time he gets attacked he makes a sound, and says something when fights a heartless.

Based on that information, I think Terra should have a deep grunting sound when he gets attacked and yells something like "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME" when attacking.

Thats it for now make sure to comment your version of attacking sounds by the BBS character. Plus what person you think would be best for a character in BBS!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
For example (for fun not serious) maybe Selena Gomez could voice Aqua and Joe Jonas could voice Terra in BBS!

The day that happens is the day I will give up on KH .

Now... They might do something along those lines, but I'd think that they'd get more Veteran voice actors than Disney singers.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Crispin Freeman does the voice of Itachi in Naruto
PS: I am perfectly fine with Jesse McCartney voicing Roxas

Yay! Itachi xD
Same goes for me. There were flaws in Roxas' voice but it wasnt too bad.

Billy ray should voice master E
"Now we will begin the Master Qualifications Exam. This is a test of the heart for those who have been chosen by the Keyblade." voiced in a country accent?!
:53::53:

You would go for the fact that he's Ron in Kim Possible and not Eric from Boy Meets World.

But, well, he doesn't sound alike in them at all.

Also, I thought Olette sounded really nice. Her voice may have no different inflection from her other jobs, but she still sounds like Olette should.

Never heard of Boy meets world XD :embarassed:

rikufan06

I like that idea hehe, Joe Jonas <333

I'm still getting over the fact that an ex Nsync dude voices Sephiroth though..

well on a bunch of HA's
and HOO's
and lets not forget SIN HARVEST

but just that

also

Ashley Tisdale for Vanitas
NOT!!!
but that would be funny
how about RAVEN for Eraqus
no but for real if i had to choose a famous star voice actor it would be
yeah nothing comes to mind
the only people that come to my mind is the people from the following shows