• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunar_cat

No.
The day Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas, and Selena Gomez have roles in Kingdom Hearts is the day I start taking Japanese classes.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Well well well it seems that every one is having a ton of fun! You KH insiders are SOOO AWESOME!
Now how about this maybe Mitchel Musso voices Terra, David Henry voices Vanitas, and then Demi Lovato voices Aqua
LOL LOL!!
Make sure to share your thoughts of what YOU think what DISNEY singer or actor could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga of what character to voice!?!?!?!

I'd rather they not put in Disney kids. Besides, none of them fit any of the characters unless they were minor characters. Nobody in Disney has the tough yet sensitive Aqua voice, tough and seductive Terra voice, or Roxas voice for Ven.

Besides, I could think of other good actors that could fit the role that aren't, you know, Disney. Like Eliza Dushku.

Or alternatively SE could get a real voice actor.

I agree.

I'm fine with Miley Cyrus voicing someone as long as it's a minor character.
And Stoner wasn't that bad, she did a decent job as Xion, IMO.
And Selena Gomez isn't that bad >: not all of them suck

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a minor role for Miley. And not all of Disney sucks, just most of them. And even then, most of them don't really fit with KH. Except for Megan Jette Martin, I personally love her as Nami.

RememberRoxas

Well I'm glad people are voicing their opinion but, I really just want YOU awesome KH insiders to say what singer or actor YOU want to maybe see in the Kingdom Hearts saga.
You sound like an internet solicitor bot.
~I think Jesse Mccartney has a calm soothing voice and he fits Roxas perfectly.
~ I dont remember Selemas voice but anyways I dont want her.
~Demi Lavato?Isnt she like, busy with her so called "career"?
~Joe Jonas. No his voice isn't deep enough and he isnt a good actor anyways.
~I think Hayden Pantitierre did good as Kairi. She stays.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Sadly shes already been replaced. Alyson Stoner is Kairi now, assumingly because of the fact that Hayden Panntierre has a career.

I hope not. I think Alyson was just there to be the "Young Kairi" type voice. And besides, doesn't Riku's VA have a career? And Axel's? I mean, if they can pull it off, I don't see why Hayden can't. Same with Jesse, he has a "career" and yet he keeps coming back for more.

ICECOOL113

COOL YOU GUYS DID IT!!!! Now comes the idea I've been dying to tell you!Before I tell though I have to say that this thread is meant FOR FUN ONLY!! This is not a serious matter of who I want to see in the up coming USA games for Kingdom Heart!!So just have fun posting who you want to see voice a character OK!!

Now here is the idea!In BBS, maybe some character could be voices from the stupid silly movie High School Musical (all 3 of them). For example (since their are so many people in the movie) maybe Zac Eforn could voice Terra, Lucas Grabeel could voice Vanitas, and Ashley Tisdale could voice Aqua!?

Keep on having an awesome time on this thread KH insiders!!!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Personally, I think they have plenty of famous people as voice actors already.

If Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or Joe Jonas or any other two-bit, second rate, not worth their weight in salt, I come from Disney, look at me, look at me, actor/actress voiced a part in KH, I will probably stop playing the games.

Disney's done enough to ruin both their credibility and their shows. They don't need to take down KH with them. Meaghan Jette Martin and Alyson Stoner were bad enough.

Martin did a passable job as Naminé, but it's not the same, and Stoner is no different.

Awkward Squid

COOL YOU GUYS DID IT!!!! Now comes the idea I've been dying to tell you!Before I tell though I have to say that this thread is meant FOR FUN ONLY!! This is not a serious matter of who I want to see in the up coming USA games for Kingdom Heart!!So just have fun posting who you want to see voice a character OK!!

Now here is the idea!In BBS, maybe some character could be voices from the stupid silly movie High School Musical (all 3 of them). For example (since their are so many people in the movie) maybe Zac Eforn could voice Terra, Lucas Grabeel could voice Vanitas, and Ashley Tisdale could voice Aqua!?

*cringes*

Oh you did not just go there. For all that is holy and decent, if anybody from High school musical comes near KH that mute button will become my best friend...

tevlen

*cringes*

Oh you did not just go there. For all that is holy and decent, if anybody from High school musical comes near KH that mute button will become my best friend...

I like KH a lot, and i dont' even mind HSM, but that might actually make me stop playing the series.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

You just did not suggest that KH be voiced by HSM, I know for a fact that many, if not all of us at KHi does not want HSM anywhere in KH.

king_Nick

*cough* umm so you want to know what disney "stars" we want in Kingdom Hearts? Well i say none. Espacially HSM. Actually they can but only minor roles, and those characters can't talk.

But for a famous voice actor i would want in Kingdom Hearts would be Hugo Weaving, he shall either play Master Xehanort or Master Erauqs.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Actually Miley Cyrus wouldn't do too bad of a job.

Her voice is pretty deep and sorta sweet/girlish sounding at the same time, so it might work. Seeing as Aqua has a deep serious voice and then has that sweet infamous nippon kawaii female voice when around the "good" guys.

FallenVirgo

Actually Miley Cyrus wouldn't do too bad of a job.

Her voice is pretty deep and sorta sweet/girlish sounding at the same time, so it might work. Seeing as Aqua has a deep serious voice and then has that sweet infamous nippon kawaii female voice when around the "good" guys.

Although I agree with you on the style of Miley's voice, I don't think it's at the same "level" of the style that Aqua's VA seems to have/need.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Although I agree with you on the style of Miley's voice, I don't think it's at the same "level" of the style that Aqua's VA seems to have/need.
I agree. I think Miley's voice might work, sorta. But I would hate the fact that it's MILEY CYRUS. God why can't that girl get a pen name >~>

And although I think Aqua deserves a good voice actress, there really aren't that many, at least that I know of.

As much as I would hate to have Miley Cyrus as Aqua's voice actor, It doesn't phase me or shock me if she where to do it.

Im thinking as this strictly to the voice. Miley's seems to fit.

It's pretty deep, can be serious, and still sounds like a childish girl sometimes while being somewhat deep. Fits Aqua, if you ask me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I think John Candy should rise from the dead to play Master Erauqs.

Sure he's not disney, but oh well.

As for disney, if HSM enters the series it'll all just turn into one big Atlantica.

And that's a no-no.

A "tear of my ears in horror" kind of no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back