• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Hey there fellow awesome Kingdom Hearts lovers!

I was thinking about how in the USA version of Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 days, Roxas (a totally awesome dude to me) :love: is voiced by the famous DISNEY singer star Jessy McCartney. Now in the newest games that may or may not be in the English version for the USA (i.e BBS,KH2FM, Coded, and hopefully KH3) I thinking this may happen. I was thinking that with the voice of Roxas that another famous DISNEY singer or actor could be the voice of a character. For example (for fun not serious) maybe Selena Gomez could voice Aqua and Joe Jonas could voice Terra in BBS.

I want to know what you awesome people in KH insider in the USA think (for fun) what DISNEY singer or actor star could be in the Kingdom Hearts saga, and what character he or she could voice?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't. Alyson Stoner is proof enough Disney kids don't belong in KH (Meagan Jette Martin is the exception). In fact, I think they could have even gotten someone else to do Roxas' voice that would have been better.

Firo

Oh Crap
Thanks for calling me awesome.

I don't think Selena has the right voice for Aqua. The same goes for Joe. But I do think Disney will milk a stars fanbase and use it in a KH game.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
NO JONAS OR SELENA >.<
they wouldnt be right as aqua and terra!!!!

tevlen

Personally I was much more upset by the replacement of Ansem's voice between KH1 and KH2

ReverseUnversed

At least it isnt Miley Cyrus that voices a KH character

*prays that Cyrus wont voice a KH character*

Don't worry. She'll never voice a KH character. So, no need to be afraid. It's O.K.

And, I was fairly happy with Richard Epcar voicing Ansem. He sounds more... sinister, I say?

(Note: This is only 'cause I wasn't able to multi-quote.)

OracleActI

O.k....how do I put this?....HELL NO!!!(I seldom post, but I felt this was dearly needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back