• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Well officially this is my last post before my trip I'll be back by Sunday hopefully!!

Now for my newest idea! Now for Ven I was thinking that he have the same sound as Roxas when he gets hit, but for his attacking sound maybe he could say "JUST TRY TO TAKE ME DOWN"

well goodbye and make sure to keep on posting!!

maian

Why the hell is Selena Gomez so popular anyway? Where on earth did she come from? Last I checked, she's only on that shitty Wizards of Waverly Place show, which I can honestly declare is the worst show I've ever seen aired on television. I used to watch Disney Channel (Even Stevens for the win, man), and I have seen every evolution it has made, due to my little sister continuing to watch it after my sister and I grew up. Some shows have been good (relative to their intended age group, anyway), and some have been unbelievably shitty. Shows like That's So Raven and even Hannah Montana have been fine by me, as I could kind of understand the humor that Disney's age group would appreciate. But then there was awful crap like, I don't know, Corey in the House. I've seen a fair share of TERRIBLE Disney shows, and I can say without reconsideration that Wizards of Waverly Place is the worst piece of shit Disney Channel has ever put out, followed closely by JONAS LOL. Both are sickeningly indulgent pieces of garbage that are infested with dreadful actors. Selena Gomez is terrible and it repulses me that she's popular in the mainstream culture at all. The Jonas brothers as well, since I have yet to find any kind of talent whatsoever in them. Holy shitballs, they're terrible. Despite everyone's firey hatred towards Miley Cyrus, I don't think she's all that bad. That being said, I still wouldn't want her voicing someone in KH, simply because her voice is too recognizable and I'd rather the characters feel more like they have their own identity, and not that they're being voiced by some stupid Disney celebrity. If they want a super recognizable voice, it'd better at least be someone badass, like Christopher Lee, like they did with DiZ.

So as far as any of these stars voicing KH characters, I give out a big, resounding NO. The idea in itself sickens me. Not really because of my disdain towards the actors, moreso of the fact that if they were to be put in, it would only be because a bunch of stupid fangirls wanted the voices in simply because they're Disney stars, like the OP. I kind of really hate Jesse McCartney, but I didn't mind seeing his name in the credits because he actually did a fine job with Roxas. If they're going to choose stars, let it be because they can actually voice a character, not because they have some kind of awesome reputation among millions of thirteen year olds.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah Terra needs a voice similar to Riku's, Ven's close to Sora or Roxas, and Aqua should not have a voice close to Kairi.

Needs to? As if. There people aren't Sora, Kairi and Riku, why do their voices need to be the same? Give Ven the same VA as Roxas, but Terra and Aqua's voices need to be more mature, and Terra's probably a bit deeper, than Riku's.

Darkness_Girl

I thank
Terra should be voiced by Paul Walker From 2 Fast 2 Furious
Aqua should be voiced by Devon Aoki from 2 Fast 2 Furious
Ven should be voiced by Jessy McCartney

ICECOOL113

HEY THERE!!! well I'm back from my trip and I have great news! Well according to an internet source the voice that will play Terra in BBS will be.....Rick Gomez!!! YES THE GUY WHO VOICED ZACK FROM THE ENGLISH FINAL FANTASY 7!!!!!!

I think this guy will be AWESOME as Terra!!!

Make sure to tell me what you think!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
HEY THERE!!! well I'm back from my trip and I have great news! Well according to an internet source the voice that will play Terra in BBS will be.....Rick Gomez!!! YES THE GUY WHO VOICED ZACK FROM THE ENGLISH FINAL FANTASY 7!!!!!!

And that internet source is reliable and from where?

Midnight's Dirge

Zack's VA as Terra's seems to fit perfectly. I recall after Terra's first face shot came out people at the FFWiki were gaping at how much they looked alike, so I guess Square decided to make us all happy! :lol:

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No. Disney needs to keep their little tweener cannon fodder away from KH. I've gotten used to Meagan Jette Martin and Alyson Stoner's voices when they replaced Hayden Panettiere and Brittany Snow, but I've always liked the original better.

We'd still buy the game even if it happened, but I'd be damned if SE isn't flooded out by hate mail.

There are tons of more experienced voice actors out there who would fit the roles perfectly. And we all know that Disney's influence with KH is nothing but bad news (limitations, censoring, etc.)

And yet another person posts up false news without thinking it through. Seriously. I know you're probably excited, even though this is clearly a lie, but really, don't be so gullible.

Unless it shows up on KHI or some other RELIABLE site, I don't believe a single word. Besides, they don't talk about the english version until AFTER the japanese version has been released. Zack and Terra don't look alike in any way, and I don't think his voice will fit well with Terra's personality, seeing as how he's not an overexcited puppy with zero attention span.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Zack's VA as Terra's seems to fit perfectly. I recall after Terra's first face shot came out people at the FFWiki were gaping at how much they looked alike, so I guess Square decided to make us all happy! :lol:

Oh no. Dear god no. I'll rather have Ledouche than Fags Queer.

ICECOOL113

HI! Well just for the record the internet source is something I cannot share for reasons, you'll just have to find it on your own.

Now for Master Master Xehanort I think he should should have like a really old yelling voice when attacked and say something like "I AM THE MASTER" or something like that!!

Don't forget to post your opinion!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pyroh

hmmm i think zacy eferon could do the part of a new character perhaps becuase just the way his vice sounds like???

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
hmmm i think zacy eferon could do the part of a new character perhaps becuase just the way his vice sounds like???
Please no. We don't need another massive influx of rabid fangirls when they hear Zac Effron's voicing someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back