• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another characters? photos inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
WgnYd.png

i think i am crazy because they look like jack skelington and zero(his dog) to me :O

StVen

To me honestly, they don't look like Donald and Goofy at all. Seems like an enemy that befriends Sora. lol :D

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ If you look close at the picture above Sora you can see Goofy's black nose and big eyes. The only thing I can tell of Donald is what looks like his bill.

theaquaman

Thats not a party member its a new enemy! go to KH13.com to see a clearer vid of sora fighting other things that ook like that.

StVen

Well, I did edit the printscreened at full screen to my best of ability this is what i can tell:

unledvju.jpg

Notice, the eyes and the color of the panda-like creature. I'm 80% sure that the one above Sora is that thing lolz

Also, if it is an enemy, would it look at Sora and follow him and attack him? Seems like this creature doesn't seem to care xD

I tried to invert the color and here's what I found:

unledigf.jpg

Can you see the resemblance of the face on the thing and on the avatar?

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Okay, that picture is much better in quality. I can see it's the...thing now lol

The fuck are those things though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, I did edit the printscreened at full screen to my best of ability this is what i can tell:

unledvju.jpg

Notice, the eyes and the color of the panda-like creature. I'm 80% sure that the one above Sora is that thing lolz

Also, if it is an enemy, would it look at Sora and follow him and attack him? Seems like this creature doesn't seem to care xD

What the f@ck? What is that thing? And why the heck is it a party member. Okay KH has officially gone to a whole new level of crazy lol. Now I know Nomura must be smoking something. I get the feeling this game is going to be so different from any previous KH game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well, this game takes place in a dream right? If so, maybe those things are from Sora's childhood or life I guess. No clue what that floating jellyfish looking thing is though.

I kind of assumed it would be a Sora and Riku duo though after the whole, you can switch between them at any time.

LucasDraleau

What the f@ck? What is that thing? And why the heck is it a party member. Okay KH has officially gone to a whole new level of crazy lol. Now I know Nomura must be smoking something. I get the feeling this game is going to be so different from any previous KH game.

If you recall, Famitsu, a couple monthes ago, said that Sora was in Traverse Town with new party members, XXX and XXX, and that Nomura said that we should fill in the blanks with surprising, unusual creatures/people. Looks like the blanks could be Nobody and Heartless, or Unverse and Nobody, etc.

BBSFTW

Were there any Experiments that looked that that...thing?

idk but i did just get an idea that maybe it was one of the experiments cuz we never saw all of them so it can be possible. and i dont know if it just me but i see some of stitch in that thing.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
First thought: Damn Donald got fat.

Second thought: oh hai. just a new enemy/party member/panda/pokemon/thing. only in KH...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really don't want the panda from hell as a party member. xD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

unledvju.jpg

I tried to invert the color and here's what I found:

unledigf.jpg

Can you see the resemblance of the face on the thing and on the avatar?

I'm just going to leave this here.

hunchback030.jpg

IDK. See anything similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back