• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

I dont know if anyone has already said this but i want to discuss it anyway . . .

I think that maybe the DS(DarkSoldier) might be present day Xehanort, because the DS was MXs apprentance, but i think that he stole MXs name for some reason. Then he later became Ansems apprentance and stole Ansems name to continue research when Ansem the Wise wanted to stop (maybe he has a reputation to steal names)

Now Post and tell me what you think

H

Haxon

not really, just a thought

but i think its possible, i mean why else would they have the same name?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's a nice theory that's been going on for a while, but other than DS being MX's apprentice we've got nothing going on for this.
As far as we know MX is actually MTAV in some form or manner as well, and then this crashes and burns and we're back to the more likely theory of Terra being it :\

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Terra seems to turn into Xehanort at the end of the secret video, so I doubt it's the apprentice.

H

Haxon

who here thinks Xigbar(Braig) is going to be in BBS? he seemed to know alot in kh2

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's highly likely that AtW and his five apprentices will have an appearance or at least a mentioning in BBS, amongst other reasons simply because Radiant Garden is a world in BBS (Ven and Terra were shown where Sora fought the 1000 Heartless).

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xigbar told Sora he wasn't half the hero the "others" were, and Nomura confirmed he was talking about other Keyblade Wielders.
In other words, TAV.
Throw in RG being a world, and Braig being Ansem's apprentice, and the chances of us getting to see him in BBS are high.
Nothing's confirmed either way though.

H

Haxon

so do you think that mabey he will be a boss in BBS and thats how he dies and became a nobody?

inverse K-blade7

Considering how little we know about DS, there's no real point in speculating over this. For all we know, DS could just be a replica of MX. At the beginning of the sunset horizons trailer, Ds seems to come out of MX

H

Haxon

couldnt he also have a power to make a "clone" of himself like Xemnas or Zexion?

inverse K-blade7

so do you think that mabey he will be a boss in BBS and thats how he dies and became a nobody?

Probably. Xehanort can't be the final boss for all three stories. that would be pretty lame. if i had to guess, i'd say the three final bosses are Mx, (Terra) DS (Ven), and Maleficent.(Aqua)

couldnt he also have a power to make a "clone" of himself like Xemnas or Zexion?

No reason he couldn't, though i'd been thiking more along the lines of what Vexen did with Riku.

(Guardian Soul: Don't double post, use the edit button.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Dying =\= becoming a Nobody. We already know how him and the rest of AtW's apprentices became Nobodies - they fell into Darkness too hard while studying it. They probably even did so willingly for an experiment or something.

Considering how little we know about DS, there's no real point in speculating over this.

Get the fuck out of this section.

For all we know, DS could just be a replica of MX. At the beginning of the sunset horizons trailer, Ds seems to come out of MX

I failed to see Riku eat Repliku up and then swallow him out. Mind pointing me in the direction where you saw that?
The only time in which we say people walk out of people was when said people were parts of the same Being, a-la Kairi and Namine, Sora and Roxas.

Probably. Xehanort can't be the final boss for all three stories.

you'd be amazed.

that would be pretty lame.

You're lame.

if i had to guess, i'd say the three final bosses are Mx, (Terra) DS (Ven), and Maleficent.(Aqua)

DURRR they all end up fighting him together o.o

No reason he couldn't, though i'd been thiking more along the lines of what Vexen did with Riku.

Don't double post, it's not nice.
Other than that see above comment about Repliku.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Do you have any proof asides the name stealing thing?

There is none. =/

Terra seems to turn into Xehanort at the end of the secret video, so I doubt it's the apprentice.

The only thing that happens to Terra at the end of the secret video is that his eyes turn from blue to yellow. That could easily be referring to how Terra slips into darkness along BBS or it could be him using an attack.

Though with how much we know about DS (being, less than we do about Aqua and that's saying something), we can't really rule it out either :p

The DS=Xehanort theory is hanging on to "possible" by a thread... =/
Time, height and age deals a heavy blow to the likelihood of the theory.

Considering how little we know about DS, there's no real point in speculating over this.

Considering how stupid this comment is, there's no real point in you posting here.

For all we know, DS could just be a replica of MX. At the beginning of the sunset horizons trailer, Ds seems to come out of MX

You assume that the "splitting" is canon.

Probably. Xehanort can't be the final boss for all three stories.

He can and will be. Xehanort's importance to KH is near par with Sora's.
As long as Sora is the "hero" (which will be till the end of the series), Xehanort will be the "villain."

that would be pretty lame.

I no longer take you seriously...

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
I competely see where you are coming from, but look @ all the facts

1. Remember that Xeahnort was Ansems apprentice. So it technicly impossible for that to happen.

2. DS is a part of MX. So DS cant be Xeahnort.

And. . . . . . Well thats all i can think of for now. But do your homework! You'll make up a good theory sooner or later! (unlike meh. my thoeries suck) Do ur best! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back