• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anonymous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Well,I want to make this just a speaking RP, where a group of people just talk to each other about anything and everything. I'll start. Must be first person, character must be speaking. Anything else goes.

"I remember walking through the streets of LA, and the ones of Philly, and maybe NYC, though I'm not too sure about the latter. I was drunk, obviously, though I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not sure who am I, or what I'm here for. But i just woke up and found myself with you people.

"A woman, a business man, or someone who looks like a business man, someone who really couldn't sit still, and a whore, or a drag queen, iIm not too sure. That's who you all are, right? I'm not sure who I am, or who you are, so hopefully some of you know who you are, as that would really really help me in my current situation. How old am I? My age? I wonder. 32, 42? 57? Maybe you all can help me, that would help loads if you could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back