• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Annyeong haseyo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyokou

Hi everyone, nice to meet you! My name is Nyokou but you can call me Nyo! I've always been interested in Kingdom Hearts but I never got around to playing the entire first game until recently... out of pure curiosity, even though I watched my brothers play it tons of times when we were kids.

Now that I'm so close to beating the first game, I suppose I can officially call myself a fan of Kingdom Hearts. ♥ After almost 10 years! To break the ice, did anyone else fall in love with J-Pop because of KH?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Hello, welcome to KHinsider, I just tried to leave a week ago, now I'm back.
Remember that there are other section besides the KH section, if you dare venture out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome. :D

I did start listening to more J-Pop because of KH; Utada has a beautiful voice and writes very catchy songs.

Hope you're enjoying KH1 and that you enjoy your time here!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
hello and welcome to kingdom hearts insider! i am celtis and i will be your tour guide for today.

first we have the announcements board, which is pretty self explanatory

and then there's the hoth which is easily the best forum we have atm.

then we have a bunch of square enix bullshit

and then the interesting places

and then something about art and stuff.

that's it, so welcome to khi!!! <3 <3 <3

Awards
Well, Welcome to KHI Nyo!

I can say, KH1 for sure got me into listening to J-Pop... (Mostly because it was the first time I had heard it :p)

Nyokou

@Ovafaze Thanks! Haha, it's pretty hard to leave a forum if you're attached to it. I have one of those places too.

@Taocha Yes, she does! I'm glad she's on hiatus though, I think she deserves a loooong break after so many years, plus I'm worried about her health since she had to cancel some events during promotions of her second English album. Still hoping I can go to one of them someday. And thanks!

@Celtis LOL best tour ever! xD I'll try to work my way around the forum. I usually become more attached to some sections on a forum than others. I wonder where I'll fit in here.

@Piercing Light Same here~ I had never listened to J-Pop or even knew of its existence until Kingdom Hearts, although, I never really looked much into it until 2004, around the same time as the release of Hikki's first English album. I've been hooked since then, although not as much lately ever since I "discovered" K-Pop. ♥

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Welcome to the forums!

But no actually, I got into J-Rock, J-Pop through anime.

Nyokou

@Silverslide Nice. I honestly don't remember how I got into J-Rock but I was crazy over it for quite a few years in middle school and high school. The only album I ever bought though was The GazettE's NIL album. dir en grey had a concert about 2 hours from where I lived back in 10th grade but I never got to go cause it was a school night. FML. Anyway, haven't been interested in J-Rock much at all lately, though I thought SCANDAL was pretty decent when I listened to one of their songs a while back.

<-- Types too much.

@zettai ryouiki RANIA! ♥ Pshh a lot of people have been giving them so much crap for their dance and song. Although I partially agree just cause 2 of the girls are underage. Wishing them success in the U.S. and rest of Asia though. They are superbly talented.

@Gesso Thanks! I'll try not to, although, I am addicted to forums in general so I'll be dividing up my time with this forum as well as the 20+ others I'm a part of.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
tae yang is ma nigga awwwww shiiieeeeeeeeet

all up on dat dara ass in "i need a girl" fffffffuuuuuuuu

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
who cares about jpop (except supercell), s'all about dat kpop oh shit shinee in da hauss

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Coincidentally, Jrock is still better than silly Kpop.

Oh yeah, "HIYA!" and stuff.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Hiya Nyo! :3, Welcome to KHInsider. Hope you like yer stay here ;D, it's a bit of fun, insanity, addiction, Noob fights and trolling to sum it up XD but overall a wonderful community <3. If ya need any help or a friend to talk to, don't hesitate to drop me a VM ;D.

I luv J-Pop and that's thanks to Kingdom Hearts 1 too actually =3, Utada got me hooked up with her "Simple and Clean" and the rest followed till I ended up with Kalafina <3. I also like K-Pop a looot :3, I'd thank K-Dramas for that x3. /addicted to K-dramas

Nyokou

Pfft.. K-pop and J-rock are so not comparable. Not even the same genre. However, J-rock is better than J-pop. ♥ -gets bricked-

Yeah, Utada got me hooked for a couple of years, haha. But I started losing interest when I discovered Akiba Pop... Way too ugh for me.

K-dramas are so not my thing though. I watched just one K-drama and cringed like the whole time, won't mention it though (don't want haters LOL) but I've watched 4 J-dramas so far and they were so much better than the one K-drama I watched, haha. Even the one based off an anime...

AHEM, BUT ANYWAY. Thanks!

Back