• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Annoying Lines In the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Forever

Well, this line was used at least 20 times in this game, and here it is, "Sora, Donald, Goofy," I couldnt stand it because you heard it like at least 3 times in every level.

And of course there is "Is that a best a user can do?" I sorta laughed because pretty much everybody was destroying him and his life was dropping fast.

And lets not forget "Get up on the Hydras back!!" I wish Phil would've shut the hell up!! It was sooo annoying.

What about you guys??

Last edited:

soul of riku

Re: Annoying Lines In the Game.(Kinda Spoilorish..??)

heck yes! i wuz so anoyed when phil kept sayin get up on the Hydras back. i almost threw somthin at the tv. lol

mimi15

Kairi_Forever said:
Well, this line was used at least 20 times in this game, and here it is, "Sora, Donald, Goofy," I couldnt stand it because you heard it like at least 3 times in every level.

And of course there is "Is that a best a user can do?" I sorta laughed because pretty much everybody was destroying him and his life was dropping fast.

And lets not forget "Get up on the Hydras back!!" I wish Phil would've shut the hell up!! It was sooo annoying.

What about you guys??

i agree with you. "Sora,Donald,Goofy" that was annoying. why couldn't they say "you guys" or just say "thank-you".yes, a simple thank-you would do. "get up on the hydras back" was kind of annoying too.

soul of riku

-Dawn- said:
Well,Phil helped you defeat the hydra.

not realy. i could have figured that part by myself. i thought he realy didnt do much but anoy u

O

Oberon

MCP was the most annoying because he was like "lskhfouihklashdf" all the time.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Phil is anoying!!!!!!!!!!! "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" "Get up on the Hydras back!" He was lucky there was a barrier in the game! and the Sark was anoying! He said, "Data Transfer." like 20 times in the battle!

SoraGaurdian

Pretty much all of those annoyed me. Except for "Dance, Water, Dance!" That didn't get to me. Just the whole fight got to me, but not what Demyx said. Mainly the time limit bugged the heck outta me. Now, when he said "Kick to the Beat" or whatever, I hated that...that did annoy me...

Kairi_Forever

SoraGaurdian said:
Pretty much all of those annoyed me. Except for "Dance, Water, Dance!" That didn't get to me. Just the whole fight got to me, but not what Demyx said. Mainly the time limit bugged the heck outta me. Now, when he said "Kick to the Beat" or whatever, I hated that...that did annoy me...

I don't remember him saying that..I do remember him saying "like that?"...or something..*shrugs*

Pyro

phil he was just annoying man if there was a way to hurt phil i would do it 100 times b4 stopping

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've got a million of them

1. Axel- Got it memorized that got on my nerves. Even though he's the best Org memeber that made me mad and, also during the fights with him when he'd throw his fire rings at you'd he'll scream Get Back Get Back. I was about to say "dude chill you need therapy"

2. Hades Feel the Heat hated it
3. Phil everyone knows what he said
4. Sora, Donald, Goofy that got on my nerves say something else next time
5. Rai Y'KNOW that made me mad the worst everytime you talk to the guy. Even not in cutscenes he always said that it ticked me off.
6. Seifer "We totally owned you lamers" that pissed me off I actually dropped my controller and, walked out the room.
7. Kingdom Hearts all the Org members said I think one time was good enough maybe 3 but, Xemnas kinda overkilled it
8. Pete "Get outta my way" that also got me annoyed as well
9. Roxas I like the kid but, all that Hayner, Pence, Olette got on my nerves as well

So I have 999,991 left to go lol. I said I had a million of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back