• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Annoying Cutscene Skipping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
HEy HEY HEY, if you are watching any of the Mavericks English KH2 stuff you'll notice that when he pauses it on a cutscene there is an option to skip the scene. NO MORE ANNOYING WATCHING THE CUTSCENE OVER IF YOU DIE WOOHOO!!!:D
(Sorry if this is at all old)

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Well Im just putting it out there, we have to find something to talk about for the next 4 days

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Love Believer_x said:
D: old, but its still great! gosh, everytime i died when fighting riku, i had to hear the same speech OVER AND OVER. >> annoying yes, but now, ITS FINALLY GONE! xD

Aye. Especially when you fight Ansem for the last time.

Ansem: Darkness!
Me: SHADDUP!
Ansem: Darkness! *Repeats several times* xD

Or like Traverse Town or Destiny Islands cutscenes. Oi. ><;

cscody1989

In the first KH i would just go and get something to eat or drink or something during the longer cutscenes

E

Eclipse

i'm glad, because in kh1, with that riku fight where kairi is laying on the ground, and sora goes "there's no way you're taking kairi's heart" i would lose to him all the time..in fact i gave up on kh for 6 months after that XD i had to sit through 10 minutes of cutscenes everytime i lost :p

but after i beat him i went yay and beat ansem and there ya go :p

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah it can be qutie useful when you are tired of repeated that same boss battle over and over again. But I am sure someone said this. But if I did not loose to any bosses than I would not skip the cutscene. I knew this for awhile though. Yeah I had a problem with Riku II also. Its like I had that cutscene memorised. It took me so long to beat Riku's second form it was not funny.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I always wondered why it wasn't in the first game. It was so annoying going through the same cutscene 50 million times with your fight with Riku-Ansem.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I think that Riku II boss battle was the hardest battle in the game. I am so glad that they added the skip cutscene option in Kingdom Hearts 2.

BULLETPROOF

ya that was so annoying i had to pull out a magazine the 2nd time i played kingdom hearts so i woudnt have to watch the really long cutscenes again, kingdom hearts 2 has over 700 minutes of cutscenes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back