• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

annoying characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That_one_Sora

Awards
i just wanted to ask all of you what was the most annoying character in Twilight Town you came across? can be in the real or fake twilight town.

i have to pick Rai because "ya know?"

Last edited by a moderator:

sephydark

Awards
The crowd watching the granstander minigame. Why did those guys all turn up to watch me juggle a beach ball? How is that entertainment? Why do I always lose a whole play session to that minigame? Clearly, it's because they all suck.

That_one_Sora

Awards
The crowd watching the granstander minigame. Why did those guys all turn up to watch me juggle a beach ball? How is that entertainment? Why do I always lose a whole play session to that minigame? Clearly, it's because they all suck.
dude i kill the grandstand minigame. hint hint O then X

sephydark

Awards
dude i kill the grandstand minigame. hint hint O then X

IDK how jumping then attacking is supposed to help me, but I found it works best if at the start I hit the ball into the air, then wait till you fall back to the ground before starting your combo; makes it much easier to chase it around the arena afterwards or you can hit it into a corner and just execute a fixed pattern. I can usually get 50 or so hits with this technique once I get into the swing of things, more if I'm having a particularly good day. It's just... I've spent way too much time on that minigame.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Pence has always got on my nerves. I mostly blame the voice actor. Every time I play the prologue (which isn't often, since I keep a save file bypassing it), the Seven Wonders day is usually my breaking point. When Pence says "Oh, lame! That's just the curtains moving," I just want Roxas to scream at him to STFU.

That guy who likes to watch the Struggles and is creepily obsessed with Seifer is annoying, too, because of the monotone dialogue delivery.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I have a ton of random nicknames for the Twilight Town NPCs.

There's "Pedro the creepy pedo", aka the guy who is way way too obsessed with Struggle Battle and keeps creeping on Seifer (as pointed out by Tartarus)
There's "Dirty Felix" who subtly mentions his love life when you chat with him up by Sunset Hill.
There's "Hank, the man who hates child labor laws" who is the guy who posts the job where you have to, essentially, use a sock-em-bopper to shove a wagon full of trash up a hill into his garage and then gets kinda riled up when you don't do it fast enough (because forcing a kid to do that is pretty mean in the first place...)
There there's also those random literate pigeons that we deliver letters to...
I like to think that Twilight Town has a secret animal society that used to live in the old mansion (aka why there are unicorn statues everywhere) and that's why they don't care about Donald and Goofy. It's a conspiracyyyy.
Anyway.
I get annoyed by some of the other job-givers in general because there is no way I am ever gonna settle for just earning money for the yaki soba at the beach (what is it in English, hotdogs? Lame). Nah, man I always earn enough for the watermelon and get showered with praise every time. (Even though the trade-off is wasting my time).

Veevee

Awards
I played yesterday and had a chance to remember how annoying Fuu is with her short "sentences". Like, girl, talk like a human, please. You're killing every atmosphere there might ever be ...

That_one_Sora

Awards
I played yesterday and had a chance to remember how annoying Fuu is with her short "sentences". Like, girl, talk like a human, please. You're killing every atmosphere there might ever be ...
OK, I BELIEVE YOU. But Fuu is little annoying at times

TheMostRad

Setzer.

Always Setzer.

Looking at the full picture, he's but a small thorn when compared with the abovementioned Rai, but he also just generally reminds me that no matter how much I wish or dream, we'll never get good representations of non-Nomura-made Final Fantasy characters.

Setzer is the only pre-FF7 FF character we see throughout the KH franchise, and his cameo is super lackluster. I look at that, and I think about how we'll never get a good Cecil cameo despite his entire character arc being tied to an internal conflict between light and darkness. I think about how we'll never get a secret Kefka post-game boss fight (may KH3 prove me wrong, please).

I also get mildly frustrated thinking about how Nomura went back and did redesigns of a lot of the classic FF characters when he did character design for Dissidia, and yet Setzer still looks like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back