• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*annoyed* Epic and Intrepid Fantasies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I figured the best way to get both Meteor Crash and Once More is Tyranto Rex. However, I can't seem to find the mats.

I think I might end up killing my Ursa Circus for one of the mats (that's what I got for scanning that card) but where can I get the other?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Don't kill your Ursa Circus yet, they are worthy allies and their chance to drop an Epic Fantasy is only 4%.

So, you can get Epic Fantasy pieces only as Riku. You get them from these Special Portals (wrote down number, location and the special Dream Eater shadow that appears when that specific special portal is active):

Prankster's paradise
Country of the Musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery
Belly + Iceguin Ace
Backstage + Aura Lion
Golden Wood + Ryu Dragon
Bowels + Iceguin Ace
Theatre + Halbird
Moonlight Wood + Pegaslick
Cavity + Iceguin Ace
Green Room + Aura Lion

As for Interpid Fantasy, Me Me Bunnies and Aura Lions drop them, I remember I farmed Interpid Fantasy pieces in the Country of the Musketeers. Their drop rate is 8% for both Me Me Bunny and Aura Lion, so don't expect it to rain with Interpid Fantasy pieces xD

Hmm... I remember I got Meteor Crash from my lovely Gherbera (Tatsu Blaze, doesn't take long) and Once More from one annoying Drak Quack (they ask for a lot of stuff until you get your abilities and items from them! argh, but it was manageable).

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Thank you! got the epic fantasy (took a couple drops) and I'll let you know if I need more help while getting ready to clobber the end.

I was trying to get this done with a minimum of hassles, so the Rex is the way to go I think. Wiki Entry. I tried Tatsu Blaze but I must of used the wrong recipe for it didn't have Meteor Crash..

I hope Meow Wow doesn't play a major role in KH3, but I'll be glad to see him, he's so cute..And I'd ask you what your 3DS friend code is but they cut off the messaging service, so I can't ask questions though that anymore boo.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Tatsu Blaze has Meteor Crash after you unlock that Red Secret panel ;] but getting a Tyranto Rex right now is better, because it will also deal a good amount of damage to enemies for you. A Tastu Blaze is rather weak in field battles.

My friend code is 4914-5279-2308. You can add me as DarkGrey~
I never really used the Friend List thingy because none of my real-life friends has a 3DS... What can the Friends thingy thing be used for? o.o

I sure hope Dream Eaters appear in KH3, I got too attached to them ♥

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
At one time, the 3DS had a messaging feature, but now it's used say, at least in KH3D, for link portals, Flick Rush and a achievement. (They pulled the messaging thingy due to some ...perverts..in Japan using it to lure kids in for underage sex, darn it.)

Shame I started playing this so late, I proly would of gotten it (I know one staffer on RPGamer at least that's a KH nut) but I don't mind having a new friend or two on there!

Oh and my friend code's in my sig. Added you, feel free to add back!

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Added ya too, Mary Alice ~ :3
Too bad we can't message each other through the 3DS. We also can't help each other get the Frequent Friend trophy, because it requires StreetPass... means at least I will never get that Trophy.... nu-uh, not in this country I live in *sigh*

but there's Miiverse, *checks Miiverse to remember what that is* *current Wi-Fi connection sucks too much and Miiverse doesn't load* *eventually loads* oh, it's just for posts and some replies... ah, simply using KHinsider is much, much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back