• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Animorphs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I vaguely remember watching its TV show (but I do remember liking it.) Never read the books, though.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Do I remember? Heck yes, I do! God, I loved reading the books and saw the entire season of it.. I even borrowed the Library's VHS to see it again.

The only thing I liked about it was the powers and the storyline, even if the visual effects weren't shabby. I believe Shawn Ashmore were the best thing about it.

So this is a surprise to me that there will be an film adaptation of both series. Here's hoping they don't screw the pooch on this one..

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Wasn't the ending of the books really depressing though?

Was it? I don't remember it that way, but then again my memory of it was a long time ago, though. But this might be interesting to keep eye on.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I thought they all died in the end, but maybe I was reading too much into it, it was really a long time ago.

Rael_Oblivion

Wow, something new for Animorphs??! I thought the aborted re-release of the books was the last we would see of it. I'm a massive fan of the series too, but it doesn't seem suited for a movie. If they'd redo/reboot the TV series, update the CGI and keep it more faithful to the books, that would probably be better. But I'll take a movie over nothing! (I wonder what color Tobias' hair will be, lol.)
The TV series is actually available on Netflix last I checked, if anyone wants to watch or rewatch it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I hated that Jake and Cassie broke up
Their was a lot of death at the end

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I thought they all died in the end, but maybe I was reading too much into it, it was really a long time ago.

Rachel died in the final book and the fates of Jake, Marco, Tobias, and Ax were left ambiguous at the end. Cassie is the only won who is confirmed to have survived.

I`m curious at how much violence they will be allowed to get away with in a PG-13 movie. The fight scenes in the books were surprisingly graphic and gory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back