• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Animorphs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Animorphs.jpg

You remember them, I know you do. Anyone ever read the Animorphs series of books? Or watch the TV show at least? I know it wasn't only me. You know, with those kids who could turn into animals and they fought alien slugs called the Yeerks. And there were the Chee and the Ellimist and Crayak and Andalites and the Hork-Bajir and Taxxons and Visser Three and stuff.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i legitimately had a thing where i slept with a blanket over my ears no matter how uncomfortable or hot it got so those things wouldnt get in there and bite me and turn me into an animorph. i dealt with this for several years of my adolescent life

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Animorphs.jpg

You remember them, I know you do. Anyone ever read the Animorphs series of books? Or watch the TV show at least? I know it wasn't only me. You know, with those kids who could turn into animals and they fought alien slugs called the Yeerks. And there were the Chee and the Ellimist and Crayak and Andalites and the Hork-Bajir and Taxxons and Visser Three and stuff.

Dude, Animorphs was my life in Elementry School. :DDDD Same thing happened to me Reflection

Endless Strategy

i legitimately had a thing where i slept with a blanket over my ears no matter how uncomfortable or hot it got so those things wouldnt get in there and bite me and turn me into an animorph. i dealt with this for several years of my adolescent life

I presume you mean turn me into a controller, yes? Anyway, I'm fond of the series. I've never read it all the way through, but the Ellimist simply fascinates me. The Ellimist Chronicles is my favorite of the whole series, and I'd like to see more books like it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't read those since I was about 8.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I read the books a long time ago. LIKE LONG time ago. But i remember the show kinda. There was a noseless alien centurion or something

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I remember seeing them in the school library. I think I even had one where the guy transformed into a killer whale. Don't think I ever actually read one though.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
When I was like eight years old I started reading them and then I just felt like I had to finish them. I always felt like they could adapt the whole thing into a TV show (Not the crappy one they had on, that was terrible) or turn chunks of the series into like three different movies or something.

It would be kind of hard to adapt it considering they were children's books that contained morality conflicts revolving around war and later in the series things got really graphic, like Rachel using her severed arm to beat someone and a Taxxon eating it's own intestines as it died. And the ending of the series.

Nov

Awards
I remember liking the books a lot when I was younger. I read the Finnish translations as I wasn't so good at English back then. I think I managed to read the series to the novel #20 (it was The Discovery I think?) but they stopped translating the books after that so I couldn't read them anymore. :c

To be honest, I still don't know how the series ends, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back