• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

animes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincewind

Some recommendations;

Haibane Renmei
Now and Then, Here and There
Azumanga Daioh
Fruits Basket
Berserk
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko
Please Save My Earth
Onegai Teacher
FLCL
Cowboy Bebop
Kikis Delivery Service
Martian Sucesor Nadesico
Wings of Homeanise
Noir
Trigun
Grave of te Fireflies
Perfect Blue
Record of Lodoss War OVA
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Gasaraki
My Neighbors The Yamadas
Jin-Roh
Umi ga kikoeru (Ocean Waves)
Kimagure Orange Road
Maison Ikkoku
Great Teacher Onizuka
Read or Die

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Rincewind said:
Some recommendations;

FLCL
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Perfect Blue
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Jin-Roh
Read or Die

Now we're talking.

I feel I must also mention anything by or in association with Yoshiaki Kawajiri. This guy knows how to make some kickass anime. He is responsible for classics like "Ninja Scroll", "Neo-Tokyo" (one of the short films, anyway), "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust", and "Wicked City". Be warned, however, his work is much more...adult than most of the anime mentioned here (one title even borders on hentai).

Golgo-13 is another anime/manga that I recommend. It's about a sort of cold-blooded, James Bond-esque assassin that will take out any target...for a price, of course. At first it seems as though he's somewhat of a cyborg, since he shows virtually no emotion, but you begin to see why he acts the way he does. There's blood, sex, and some excellent artwork for an older anime.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
If you watched Rurouni Kenshin, you can check out Samurai X, the, eh, more graphic tale of before Kenshin became goody goody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back