What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime Worlds In The Next Kingdom Hearts Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕡-𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But FF is anime. Including TWETY.
Like KudoTsurugi said, those aren’t anime. Those are games.

It is highly unlikely there will ever be an anime in KH. Even the stuff SE owns is wrapped up in a bunch of legal rights due to licensing and stuff. I don’t think I’d want to see any anime properties in KH anyways...

Elysium

Villain by Necessity
Reaction score
Awards
I think of the original characters and the FF characters as like those from an anime--but it's worth pointing out that even FF doesn't get a place in this series anymore. It's 99% likely to say that there definitely will never be any anime characters in KH.

Vulpes XIII

Reaction score
Awards
It wont happen besides even if it did Kingdom Hearts is a Final Fantasy/ Disney crossover add anime into that and it isn’t Kingdom Hearts anymore.

As much as I love anime, I don’t ever want it in Kingdom Hearts. Let’s just keep Kingdom Hearts/anime crossovers as Fanfictions

Antifa Lockhart

Reaction score
Awards
...what is this topic, even? OP knows the answer to the question and we have a perfectly good world speculation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6