• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime showdown, Bleach VS Naruto!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which anime is better

• Bleach

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Naruto

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A tie

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Oh crap sorry my bad I put the smae amv for bleach! I just edited the last link for bleach should be different! The amv rocks so much!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Nice AMV's silverdragon1615, all of them were very well done.

Anyways I hate Naruto and I'm more of a Tite Kubo fan so I'm gonna go with Bleach, though I like the manga better, the anime is half decent and in my opinion Bleach just is better than Naruto.

Yeah they both have uber cool fight scenes, and totally off topic, but doesnt renji kinda remind you of axel?
>_> Renji is not a child molester.

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

Anyways I hate Naruto and I'm more of a Tite Kubo fan so I'm gonna go with Bleach, though I like the manga better, the anime is half decent and in my opinion Bleach just is better than Naruto.

LMAO bleach I love naruto and all but bleach such a cool story and great actions. momo pwns you

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
>_> Bleach for meh. I love Bleach's music and the story are awesome. The characters to me are better then Naruto's and to me, Bleach is better done.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal

Haha, lol, but I meant the hair and since they both worked for the side the main character is against yet they both saved you in the end.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Naruto Manga > Naruto Anime.

The Naruto Anime just really... fails. -_-

Bleach wins at this one. It's a good manga and anime (despite fillers).

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Bleach Bleach Bleach Bleach.

Naruto is wayy too kiddy for me, the English dubs suck. I watched one or two episodes of Naruto..became so bored I never watched it again. Seriously, what kind of ninja wears an orange jumpsuit?

Bleach is the more mature version of anime. Much better, much more intriguing plot, a lot of deciet and plot twists, action like no tomorrow, and everything is just 10x better.

Plus the music pwns, I have the soundtrack. Really, Including UVERworld, Orange Range, Home Made 家族, and the BG music just really pwns.

Bleach ftw.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Naruto is wayy too kiddy for me, the English dubs suck.
Are you comparing the dub of Naruto to the sub of Bleach? That doesn't seem very fair.
Seriously, what kind of ninja wears an orange jumpsuit?
Kickass ones.
Bleach is the more mature version of anime.
So, by mature you mean older. Nice!
Much better, much more intriguing plot, a lot of deciet and plot twists, action like no tomorrow, and everything is just 10x better.
NO WAI! The 'action' is terribly boring. Watched the Ichigo and what’s his face fight. Sadly, they can't hold swords :(
I only recall one plot twist but that's just me. *shrugs*

In the end, both fail as anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back