• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime Recomendations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I'm sure this thread can go further than this later but right now i'd like to know some recommendations for animes that are into high school comedy and romances thats kinda what i'm into right now.

Examples of things im looking for
Things like -
School Rumble
ouran high school host club

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Clannad (first season for comedy)
Toradora!
Cromartie High School (all comedy, minus the romance)
Kimi ni Todoke
Gokusen
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
The World God Only Knows (with a little supernatural thrown in)
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi (not much focus on the actual school-life part, but whatever, it's kinda entertaining)

I'm also going to throw in K-On and the more recent A-Channel for the obligatory high school moeblob mention.

Esso

Fire Breaker
I'd say Nichijou(My Everday Life) and Hana-saku Iroha. Though Nichijou is more of a random gag series whereas Hana-saku Iroha pretty much revolves around the coming of age, but still has some good comedy imo.

Absent axel

Angel Beats is pretty good. Has a bit of romance later on and takes place in an afterlife highschool. Its really interesting. :D

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I recommend Skip Beat! as well, awesome anime, it's sad they never released a 2nd season >.<. It's definitely unique and refreshing. Remains one of my favorite anime till this day =3, and once in a while I go back and re-watch it ^ ^. Highly Recommend it.

It's a bit Shoujo, but has tons of hilarious moments and entertaining situations and the story is actually interesting, entertaining and will grab your attention quickly =3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back