• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime Milwaukee 2014 pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since I don't want to make a gigantic post on the picture thread and there were just SO MANY GREAT COSPLAYS and I had such an amazing time, I wanted to make a thread just to show it all off.

I do want to say, though, that this was probably one of my favorite con experiences. Outside of pre-registration lines being longer than the reg-at-con line, everything went smoothly, staff was very kind, attendees were all incredibly nice and fun. If any of you live in the Wisconsin-ish area and want to go to a con, definitely check this one out next year. I will definitely be attending.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Friday part two and the other days coming in a second.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My friend Meg was cosplaying Lara Croft and for some reason when we showed up to her photoshoot meetup, she was literally the only one there.

So I just took a bunch of pictures of her on my phone. I wanted to show them off because holy crap just look at her. ;A;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saturday was the day of my MLP photoshoot, so I'm going to separate those pictures and the ones that I found of other con goers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

After this it's a whole bunch of Persona pictures. uwu

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since none of us had shoots this day aside from my brother [Shinjiro], and it was time to pack up and check out, it's really only pictures of the Persona photoshoot meet up here. I apologize for the poor lighting, the sun was right behind the windows so everything looks darker than it should.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
your rarity is pretty fucking sweet sabs <3 so glad it turned out perf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back