• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Anime Expo Lite announced, features official TWEWY artwork for the event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I think they'll just keep what they implemented on Final Remix. Maybe give the Partner system some additions.
But I don't like iiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

MeaslyJaggedBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

May-Jor

Awards
I always wanted to check out TWEWY but I never do for some dumb reason. Maybe now's the time.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The World Ends with You is my favourite game ever, but I never cared about a sequel. Not all games need one. The story is great as it is.

Tobi

Awards
Edit: OH MCU Marvel Universe got it. Ummm yeah with the introduction of Caled ad Calum I would say thats pretty much what they are starting. With my theory Ive placed elsewhere where Yozoro's world is accessable through Caled Ad Calem as they started it was the gateway between all WORLDS and young Xehanort was always very careful to say "you're time in this WORLD. is over." Its fair to sayI think they are trying to make Scala Ad Calem a gateway between the games as well possibly. Howelse would you explain the FF Characters? And the apps are already starting to pull TWENY into the world so...
Yeah, thats what I meant. Personally I don't know much about the MCU either, but atleast the concept and I think a game series has the potential to become the base of something like that - if Square wants it and if they even could with Disneys involvement.

I didn't thought about Scala in this way, but yes, I guess if Nomura wants to he could make it to a gateway to worlds, which have connections to other Square properties.
Tbh, it's crazy to think about it, but for some reason it's nothing unexpected for me anymore. The only thing I would like to know how they would deal in the non-KH series (example FF) with this. On one end (KH) it should work perfectly, but tieding a FF game only by a little to KH could end less well received.

silentmusic16

I adore TWEWY - one of my all time favorite games. Definitely don't get people saying the gameplay is clunky in the original release (sad to say I couldn't get into the Switch release for that reason alone) but I think it's a perfect game from the gameplay to the music, story, characters, aesthetics, etc.

But as others have said, I've been burned too many times before. I just can't let myself get HYPED - not until we have something more concrete to go off of.

PStuder12321

Yeah, thats what I meant. Personally I don't know much about the MCU either, but atleast the concept and I think a game series has the potential to become the base of something like that - if Square wants it and if they even could with Disneys involvement.

I didn't thought about Scala in this way, but yes, I guess if Nomura wants to he could make it to a gateway to worlds, which have connections to other Square properties.
Tbh, it's crazy to think about it, but for some reason it's nothing unexpected for me anymore. The only thing I would like to know how they would deal in the non-KH series (example FF) with this. On one end (KH) it should work perfectly, but tieding a FF game only by a little to KH could end less well received.

Sorry for the slow response. Ive been busy with school and work sadly. However, Yeah while they have the set up complete and theoretically using Scala it would be easy for Nomura to do. I personally think he should leave that one alone. I cant really see the games mixing much more then they already have I feel it would get kinda messy. MAYBE They could do a FF World that Sora goes to, to help with a heartless problem? Maybe Tifa or Cloud or whoever, asks him for help with the heartless. IDK I still feel it would get a bit to weird. They would have to be careful about how they do it. FF Characters have already been in the Kingdom Hearts world for quite a while though. As early as the first visit to the colusem in KH1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The World Ends With You was also included on the Japanese box art for Final Remix

the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix-jp-boxart-1

Back