• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime and Manga...For Real?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
Okay, this is an idea I just thought of:

Everybody's heard of anime or manga, right? Well, what's about to happen was surely unexpected. One night, after watching or reading your favorite anime or manga, you fall asleep, exhausted from the previous long day. When you wake up, you realize things aren't the same...

Template/Profile:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Favorite anime/manga(You can have more than one, but tell which you were watching/reading before falling asleep)-
Favorite character(s)-
Personality-
Short Bio-

When you wake up, you realize things aren't the same... The area around you is different, but somehow familiar... Then it hits you: The anime and manga are real!

If you happened to be watching/reading Naruto, you wake up in Konoha village, where people are bustling on with their lives.

If you happened to be watching Inuyasha, you wake up in a forest(I'm not very great with places in Inuyasha) where demons are lurking all around.

If you happened to be playing Kingdom Hearts(I'm including it too! ><) you wake up in Destiny Islands, the waves rocking back an forth peacefully.

(So on and so forth)

Not only is that certain anime/manga real...so are the characters! Not ONLY that, but upon futher exploration, you find a doorway. Not just one, but several, each with a symbol on it. When you open a door and step through, a blinding white light engulfs you, and you enter a new world...

~Symbols~

Inuyasha-A Shikon Jewel shard
Naruto-Konoha symbol
Tokyo Mew Mew-The symbol on their necklaces: A seperated heart and four dash marks below it, two under each half.
FullMetal Alchemist-A transmutation circle
Kingdom Hearts-A keyblade
Fruits Basket-A riceball
Spirited Away-A soot ball
Cowboy Bebop-A gun(Any better ideas, let me know)
Sailor Moon-Sailor Moon's tiara
Cardcaptor Sakura-One of Kero's wings
Trigun-Umm...(Don't watch it, so any suggestions would help ^^; )
Chobits-One of the rabbits on that book (>.>; )

(Any more that aren't on the list, let me know ^^)

~Rules~

-->If you could, please stick with the Japanese names(For most of them. Ex: Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc.)
-->Please be at least semi literate.
-->Romance is allowed, but nothing too much, okay?
-->Please post on a regular basis. I don't want just one post and then nothing for three weeks, got it?
-->Put 'Yay!' somewhere on your template/profile or character request. Otherwise, you will be ignored.

~Originals~

--Naruto--
Naruto-
Sasuke-
Sakura-
Kakashi-
Ino-
Shikamaru-
Choiji-
Asuma-
Shino-
Kiba/Akamaru-
Hinata-
Kurenai-
Neji-
Tenten-
Rock Lee-
Gai-
Gaara-
Temari-
Kankuro-

--Inuyasha--
Inuyasha-TheEnigmaticMan
Kagome-
Shippo-
Miroku-
Sango/Kirara-
Naraku-

(Any others, let me know)

--FullMetal Alchemist--
Edward-
Alphonse-
Winry-
Pinako-
Roy-
Riza-
Havoc-
Armstrong-
Lust-
Gluttony-
Envy-
Wrath-
Sloth-
Pride-
Greed-

--Tokyo Mew Mew--
Ichigo-
Minto(Mint)-
Retasu(Lettuce)-
Purin(Pudding)-
Rukia(Zakuro)-
Berii(Berry)-
Tasuku-
Ryou-
Keiichiro-
Masaya-

--Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy--
Sora-
Riku-
Kairi-
Squall(Leon)-
Yuffie-
Aerith-
Cid-

(My brain's starting to hurt by now, so if there are any that I missed, let me know)

--Fruits Basket--
Tohru-
Yuki-
Kyo-
Shigure-
Momiji-
Kisa-
Hatsuharu-
Kagura-

--Spirited Away--
Chihiro-
Haku-
Yubaba-
Zeneba-
Kamaji-

--Trigun--
(Don't watch it, tell me some characters if you can)

--Sailor Moon--
Usagi(Sailor Moon)-
Ami(Sailor Mecury)-
Rei(Sailor Mars)-
Minako(Sailor Venus)-
Makoto(Sailor Jupiter)
Chibiusa(Sailor Chibi Moon)-
Mamoru(Texudo Mask)-

--Chobits--
(Don't know any, tell me some if you can)

--Cardcaptor Sakura--
Sakura-
Kero-
Sayaoran-
Tomoyo-

--Cowboy Bebop--
Spike-
Faye-
Ed-

(Any others, let me know ^^; )

Last edited:

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
Name-Tei
Age-12
Gender-Female
Appearance-Tei has gray eyes, short, messy black hair, and usually has a smile on her face. She wears a dark-blue T-shirt, jean-shorts, and boots that go up to the knees.
Favorite anime/manga-Naruto and Tokyo Mew Mew. Was watching Naruto.
Favorite characters-Nara Shikamaru, and Inuzuka Kiba from Naruto.
Personality-Tei's the type of happy, confident, and active girl. She's in all kinds of sports and activities, but they're mostly to just channel her energy.
Short Bio-When Tei was young, her parents died in a fire while her and her older brother Tasuku were out at the park. Tasuku, being fifteen while Tei was only ten, decided to take care of both of them. The last thing either of them wanted was to go to some orphanage where people would pretend to be their parents until they got new ones. Tei doesn't really like talking about her past much, but acts childish either way.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
yay

Template/Profile:

Name-InuYasha
Age-200
Gender-male
Appearance-my sig
Favorite anime/manga(You can have more than one, but tell which you were watching/reading before falling asleep)-IIf where from the mange we dont need this right?
Personality-stubborn ,good hearted
Short Bio-Inu-Yasha is a half-human, half-demon that eventually works with Kagome to help find and collect all the shards of the Shikon Jewel. He wants the Shikon Jewel so that he can use it to make himself a full demon. Unfortunately, his brother, Sesshoumaru, keeps getting in his way.

Inu-Yasha holds his father's grave in the small dot (a black pearl) in his right eye. (Note that in the US version of the manga, the pages were all flipped for reading left-to-right, thus making the black pearl appear in his left eye.) His sword is called Tetsusaiga, which was made from his father's left fang. Inu-Yasha sometimes acts like a jerk to Kagome, but it's only because he is hiding his own insecurities and bad memories. He really does care for her.

Incidently, his name does not mean "female dog-demon" like many people beleive. Rumiko Takahashi explained in an interview that the meaning of his name broke down as dog (inu) and forest spirit (yasha).

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Name- Miki
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Appearance- http://sukinamono.free.fr/Retour.JPG
Favorite anime/manga- Reading chobits (Favs: Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, DN Angel,
Favorite character(s)- Chii & Freya (the chobits)
Personality- Spacey. She daydreams alot & loves Anime/Manga (She's an otaku YAY!)
Short Bio- She's in Jr. High & gets the average grades. she's an only child * a lot of good friends. While rereading one of her favorite mangas after cramming for a big test the next day, she falls asleep. When she wakes up...She's not in her bedroom anymore....

Charracters for Chobits:
Chii
Hedeki
Freya
Chitose Hibiya
Yumi
Ueda
Somomo (or Plum)
Kyotoko
Shimbo (something like that)
Dita
Zima
Minoru
Yuzuki

There are more I know... just the ones i can think of right now.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"Yay"

Name: Devity Homanuro
Appearence: Devity has black hair and green eyes. He wears a blue shirt with black pants and normal shoes.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Naruto
Favorite Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara.
Personality: Devity likes to stay quiet, but is active. He plays many sports, and his a good student.
Short Bio: Devity was born into a good family. After his parents died he started living alone. He was only 4 so it took great affect on him, and it still does. He goes to a public school and is a good student.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ummm... this is my oppion. maybe you should just wait a bit longer... at lest a day. to give others a chance. Of corase... JUST AN OPPION. doesn't have to be listen to. just saying it maybe a bit too early.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"Yay" YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! ^_^

Name- Kai
Age- 13
Gender- female
Appearance- Dark brown hair just past her shoulders, dark brown eyes, and 5'7" tall. Wears dark blue jeans, a camoflage t-shirt, and all black low-top Converse. (*has Converse issues*)
Favorite anime/manga-FullMetal Alchemist
Favorite character(s)- Edward Elric(ignore me while I drool), Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang(Yep...still drooling)
Personality- Is usually hyper/happy but can get angry easily. Gets good grades but acts rather ditsy and naive outside the classroom. Suffers from ADHD, short-term memory loss, and stupidity. Kind off a pyro. Has lots of issues, but then again, everyone has some kind of issue. Has been a tomboy all her life, but frequently fights the urge to be girly. Likes sports and music.
Short Bio- Her parents have been divorced since Kai was 12, but she lives with her dad, and frequently visiting her mom. Kai is the middle child with two brothers, both of which annoy her to no end. After a long day of taking care of her younger brother, Kai fell asleep watching FullMetal Alchemist. And woke up quite "confuzzled".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back