• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animation Stolen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Hello, and i would like to report a stolen sig Animation. The thief is robysortijas181 who has taken an animation that belongs to lionheart516. And ofcourse me as his friend am reporting this because it is not right.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Perfect way to solve this would be.

Get your friend or the person who made it for your friend to come up with the animation file that he saved when he made it, so we can see who truly owns animation.

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Hokage said:
Perfect way to solve this would be.

Get your friend or the person who made it for your friend to come up with the animation file that he saved when he made it, so we can see who truly owns animation.

Not really sure what you mean, but im the one that made it, it even says that i made it in the animation itself, but i saved it as ANIMATION if anyone thinks thats helpful.:(

EDIT: Oh and thank you alot Chaos-Shadow for making this thread, i wasnt sure about what to do.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Can you provide me a link to this animation? If it has your name in it, then I'm pretty sure you're in the right. I just need a link and I'll ask a supermod to handle it lickity split.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I PMed MegaFlare about the problem. I'm pretty sure she'll solve it for you.

No problem. I'm here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back