• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animalia Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Crashkid77 prouctions presents:

ANIMALIA HEARTS

Story: While Sora and company were fighting in their own worlds, an equally hard struggle was taking place. In a parallel universe, the worlds of all of the animals have been besieged by heartless and nobodies. Animal keybearers have shown through to guide the way to light. Likewise, bonds have formed between thirteen nobodies who now make up the Organization XIII. The animal antagonists in black cloaks long for the hearts of others, and they now control the masses of nobodies and heartless.

The King of the Worlds, Saturnalius, has seen the threat and has requested his band of seven keybearers and their allies to combat the Organization with everything they have. Saturnalius also saw the need for a quest to gather the ultimate light, which is held in Animalia Hearts. With this on their sides, the keybearers should be unstoppable. But they have to get their first...

Template for the Light
Name:

Weapon(keyblade or otherwise):

Type of Animal:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Theme Song:

Organization Template

Name:

Title:

Weapon:

Element:

Type of Animal:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Theme Song:

KEYBEARERS:
1 Raven
2 Vortigern o'Bannion

FELLOWSHIP OF THE KEY

ORGANIZATION XIII
I
II
III Vaxyd
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX Kixar
X
XI
XII
XIII

Worlds: Disney Castle, Agrabah, Deep Jungle, The World that Never Was, the Radiant Garden

New Worlds: Animalia Hearts: the ultimate that can only be reached through...

The Impenetrable World: Only the pure of heart and those blessed by the keyblade can enter this world and access Animalia Hearts.

WoRlD rEqUeSt

WoRlD rEqUeSt

WoRlD rEqUeSt​

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Raven

Weapon: Twilight's promise and magic

Type of Animal: Raven

Personality: Raven seems to be the quiet type never really let out what is troubling her, she is a really sweet teen once you get to know her. She doesn't trust people that easily since of what happened in the past, she has a wall up to keep herself from being hurt again. She is a really soft spoken sort of teen, you can usually find her when she's not fighting around some sort of body of water. She is a dreamer but also a spell caster, she doesn't show her emotions because she doesn't want to be a burden to her teamates.

Appearance: The normal way a raven looks, but with a bit of white on it's neck.

History: Raven lost her family to the heartless and her best friend, she because of this she has turned out to be alone wolf. Raven has been world hoping for sometime now, being the teen she is it's hard to get close to her with out her jumping and running away. She has been by herself for ten years only being a year younger then her friend, the thing that she doesn't know about is that she lost a piece of her heart so she has no memory before the heartless attacked her home world.

This teen seems to have some strange powers that are locked deep within her, all though she doesn't know it she has the power to find the hearts to the nobodies all though she is not a nobody or a heartless. The reason of this power is unkown at the moment in time. Raven has been searching for her big sister who is currently MIA, not knowing who she is although she is at risk of losing her for good.

Raven has ended up at a childhood hang out form time-to-time, going there to chill out and take a break form fighting heartless. What she doesn't know is that her sister is in big trouble, having dreams of a group who call themselves the "Organization XIII" and some teens with weapons shaped like keys. A voice says that this weapons are called Keyblades. Raven has been having these dreams since she was twelve, wanting answers then but decied to wait until now to go looking for the answers she seeks.

Theme Song: "Don't make me" by Blake Shelton

Quote: "Why didn't I go and say the words that needed to be said, if I did my heart wouldn't be broken"

Weakness: When a friend of hers gets hurt, she begans to beat herself up for it. So to stop this from happening she prefurs to fight alone.

Two:

Name: Kixar

Title: The Quiet One

Weapon: Swords and magic.

Element: Emotions

Type of Animal: Red tail hawk

Personality: Kixar doesn't talk to the other members, but then again I guess you can say there is a reason. She is usually found watching one of the keybearers for some reason, she is a dreamer always dreaming of the life she once had. She loves music, books, art anything that will be able to calm her down. Kixar works alone when it comes to battles, when she isn't causing trouble for the keybearers she is hang out in her room.

Appearance: The normal Red Tail Hawk

History: Kixar had only just turned eleven when she and her little sister was attacked by the heartless, defending her she noticed that there was no way that both of them could escape. So telling her little sister to run she used herself to keep the heartless away from her, beyond this there is not much known about Kixar because the rest of her memories where wiped out of her past. But up to date, she has been speaking every once in a while with the other leaders trying to figure out what they should do next.

But the only thing she does remember of her past is her sister, who she is looking for hoping that the heartless didn't get her and that she is okay. Knowing that nobodies can't truly feel all they do is fake emotions, now she sometimes wonders what the girl she is looking for would say to this. But she can't help but feel as if she has broken a promise to this girl, she has seen a teen age girl with long black hair and icy-blue eyes in her dreams but she can never find out the name of the girl who haunts her dreams.

Theme Song: "Promises" by Randy Travis

Weakness: Sometimes she to tied up in her own pain that she forgets about others emotions

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
This sounds like it'll be fun! I'll join, just give me a little time. But I have just one teeny tiny, itty bitty little issue here: KITTY!!!! UNHAND THOSE PENDANTS!!! I'M TIRED OF YOU STEALING MY IDEAS!!!!

*coughcough* okay, done spazing. see you in about twenty-four hours or so!

~ Dream

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
NOTE: The appearance is what your animal member of the RP looks like. Thank you for reading!

Keybearer-
Name: Vortigern o' Bannion, Vort for short

Weapon(keyblade or otherwise): Vortigern wields the keyblade Wisp of Cloud. It has a swirling cloud at the head, and the tail leads down to the handle, which looks like a cumulus cloud. The keychain depicts a cumulonimbus cloud in a storm.

Type of Animal: Puma

Personality: Vortigern is somewhat shy, but when he has to he can be a warm and inviting person.

Appearance: Vortigern is a normal sized puma (also known as a mountain lion). He has rich tan fur and has a black star of fur on his chest. His eyes are a deep green.

History: Vortigern grew up on the rocky slopes and deciduous forests of a world known only as Rocky Pines. Here, Vort grew up with his immediate family consisting of his father, his mother, his three sisters, and his two brothers. They enjoyed a good amount of freedom, until they split up. When it was time to move on, Vort sadly turned and left. He eventually got used to the solitary life he was forced to live and everything was commonplace. Until the keychain came into his possession, that is.

One day, Vort was wandering through the rocky outcroppings of Rocky Pines. There was a glimmer on the rocks. The puma quickly ran over to examine the shiny object. What he found was a strange object that looked like a storm cloud. He picked it up, somewhat clumsily, with his tail and gripped it. Instantaneously, the keychain materialized as a keyblade. Stunned by this, Vort tried to get rid of it, but it kept coming back. So he decided to accept his fate and go wherever the strange key thing took him. This led him through a door and to the castle of King Saturnalius, where he now waits for the beginning of the quest to Animalia Hearts.

Theme Song: Tribute- Tenacious D

Organization Template-
Name: Vaxyd

Title: The Songful Scourge

Weapon: A rapier and a panpipe

Element:Water

Type of Animal:Octopus

Personality: Vaxyd is pugnacious at times and always wishes to debate over things to find out what ever flaws there are in said things.

Appearance: Vaxyd is a red octopus with grey eyes. He is large in size and has many scars from battles he has been in.

History: Vaxyd was once a powerful member of the undersea ecology. Davy, he was called back then, for he owned the oceans just like the Davy Jones of human legends. Davy ruled over by fear, for those lower on the food chain always pleased him in hopes that they would not be his next meal. Davy didn't care about those he was near or those of his friends. One day this lack of an inner circle led to his downfall.

The disgruntled sea life chose to throw off their invisible shackles of fear and rise up with the help of those higher up the food chain who were also under Davy's thumb. They swam en masse so that the octopus's vision was totally blurred. The sea life attacked him at once, hoping to kill their oppressor. However, Davy was not totally killed; only his heart was. So now the nobody octopus, disgruntled and depressed, sought to find a new command post. He found this in the Organization.

Theme Song: Ironclad- Clint Mansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back