• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

animal, vegetable or mineral

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
basically you describe what the subject is, it can be anything or anyone, the title is a joke more or less. Begin with the category (I am an animal), and give subtle hints and clues to describe what it is without giving it away in third person, barring this post, you must guess at the last post and give your own description for the item you imagine.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical.

OT: Fuck veggies, I'm this:
[video=youtube;e0IeezlQWsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0IeezlQWsc&feature=youtu.be&t=41s[/video]

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
+1 rep

i am indestructible except when faced with the same type of mineral; i am fictional and well-respected.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
god i'm adamantium. feel like im playin with toddlers tho

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Check the OP mang. I am a person, I browse the internet, these forums specifically, frequent the KH section and jump into chuman's threads and accuse him of.debauchery.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bonus hint: I lack authority. I am a dick hole. I am the opposite of my username. I probably read dirty magazines, use them, and put them in the neighbor's mailbox. GUESS WHO I AM MAN.

Anagram

Banned
jeiWNa4.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't jump in my own threads and accuse myself of heinous acts. Its you mister. Its always been you.

next; I am a metal, fictional, practically indestructible, mined from an African nation I am in a large percentage of equipment used by superheroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back