• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animal Crossing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Now, I myself do not own a DS, so I don't have Wild World... But I did get a Gamecube for December-Day(What Americans call 'Christmas', I specifically requested it.) Figured a 80 dollar system with all the games it will ever have already out is better than a 300/400 dollar system with a handful of games out, twice the price of the older ones) and have found Animal Crossing soul-sucking addicting. In fact, I've nearly fully upgraded and paid off my house already, and I haven't even had the game for a month.

Eh, anways, anybody else a fan of Animal Crossing? Are they going to be making one for the Wii? That'd be rather interesting, actually. The Wii controller would certainly make all of the tools much funner to use.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Now, I myself do not own a DS, so I don't have Wild World... But I did get a Gamecube for December-Day(What Americans call 'Christmas', I specifically requested it.) Figured a 80 dollar system with all the games it will ever have already out is better than a 300/400 dollar system with a handful of games out, twice the price of the older ones) and have found Animal Crossing soul-sucking addicting. In fact, I've nearly paid off my house already, and I haven't even had the game for a month.

Eh, anways, anybody else a fan of Animal Crossing? Are they going to be making one for the Wii? That'd be rather interesting, actually. The Wii controller would certainly make all of the tools much funner to use.

You have all the upgrades?

I don't need to play the Cube version anymore I have basically every rare item and clothing.
If you get a DS with Wild-World and a Ninty Wi-Fi USB Connector tell me your friend code.

I've been playing Wild World for a year (Basically every day) and still haven't completed it.

Savior of Dawn

Massive Attack said:
You have all the upgrades?

I don't need to play the Cube version anymore I have basically every rare item and clothing.
If you get a DS with Wild-World and a Ninty Wi-Fi USB Connector tell me your friend code.

I've been playing Wild World for a year (Basically every day) and still haven't completed it.

Nearly. I forgot to do my last payment yesterday, so tomorrow my second floor will be installed. Mind you, this is during winter, so I get all of my money from fishing and fossils.

I do rather want a DS, so does my sister. If I manage to make in some fashion this summer (Or hopefully some summer before nintendo comes out with another evilly fun handheld) in order to get one, or two, since I probably owe my sister so much money that a DS should make her owe me. :3

What is the difference between Wild World and plain old animal crossing anyways?

starry_eyed_hero

I cant play Animal Crossing. It's a good game, I enjoy playing it, but it's too time consuming. Since the game works in real-time, you have to make sure you have a long amount of time in which you're available to play the game, otherwise the other characters will consider you to be a strange person who never leaves his/her house.

Savior of Dawn

starry_eyed_hero said:
I cant play Animal Crossing. It's a good game, I enjoy playing it, but it's too time consuming. Since the game works in real-time, you have to make sure you have a long amount of time in which you're available to play the game, otherwise the other characters will consider you to be a strange person who never leaves his/her house.

I figure it's a trade: Either have computer generated AI animals think you're weird, or people I don't care about.

You can guess who I picked.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I love Animal Crossing. It is no doubt addictive though. The only thing right now I hate is that I keep getting poisoned by a Scorpion every night. Sometimes I get attacked by a tarantula. Does anyone know how to catch them without being poisoned because I noticed that they just seem to seek me out.:cursing:

Mighty

I played Wild World every day last summer, it's like a gaming drug!

I've been cold turkey for every several months now. I imagine my town must of gone to hell, which is ironic since it's actually named "Hell".

And to answer your question: Yes, they're making an Animal Crossing for the Wii. It should be out in 2008 for Japan, so maybe late 08 early 09 for NA. (Localization is a pain).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back