• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Animal Crossing New Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
What with the corona virus and my influx of spare time I have literally been pouring hours and hours into this game. Anyone want to share FC's or QR codes? I've been seeing tons of Kingdom Hearts related QR designs.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I haven't bought this game yet, is it good?
I’m literally sitting at work right now trying to not open my desk drawer and play the game on my work hours.

If you like designing things and have friends playing it, it’s a delight.

OneDandelion

Awards
I've poured a ton of hours into this game in the span of a week, it's definitely the most addicting game i've played in a while.

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Luna Diviner
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Unicornis Union
Is it suitable for people who like farming games like Stardew Valley? I love stuff like base building, loved the secret base aspect of Pokémon, love Stardew Valley and such, but I'm unsure whether I'd like AC. Can someone describe the gameplay routine to me? I've seen gorgeous designs by people, but what do you actually do in the game on a daily basis?

OneDandelion

Awards
Is it suitable for people who like farming games like Stardew Valley? I love stuff like base building, loved the secret base aspect of Pokémon, love Stardew Valley and such, but I'm unsure whether I'd like AC. Can someone describe the gameplay routine to me? I've seen gorgeous designs by people, but what do you actually do in the game on a daily basis?
well for me right now the whole game acts sort of like feng shui in decorating your home except it extends to outdoors as well. You get 10 animals living with you on an island and every day you'll fish or catch bugs to make money so you can buy furniture or make your house bigger. Talk with your animal neighbors every day and they'll tell you funny little stories. And you can collect fish/bugs/fossils to donate to a museum. But for me the whole games been mostly about how i can make my town look good and its eating away my time.

Dast

Awards
  • The Foreteller
I watched the trailer for the new update adding the Dream Suite and got Kingdom Hearts vibes at this point.animal-crossing-new-horizons-dream-address-codes-islands.jpg