• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angels V.S Demons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I think that when it comes down to more power it would have to be demons, but if it was a battle with just skills the angels would win so I think that its a little both sided.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
OMG, You guys are just picking deamons because they are "evil" and "cool" and like some of you think "more powerfull". All I have to say to all thoser comments is this, you are ignorant.

Angels would obviously beat deamons, my go, do I have to elaborate.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OMG, You guys are just picking deamons because they are "evil" and "cool" and like some of you think "more powerfull". All I have to say to all thoser comments is this, you are ignorant.

You call us ignorant because we chose demons. Your an ashhole and your ignorant. There are good demons as well. We don't think, we know they are powerful. You really don't know nothing about demons.

Yes elaborate.You can en example an any powerful angel and find a deomon to destroy them.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

Yes, please do. What are the powers of the angels, beside standing there and looking pretty?

Q

Banned
lol.

This discussion phails, horribly. You can almost hear the clang of death.
Because it has not be specified what types of angels and demons we are talking about. God's angels? The angels from Devil May Cry? Demons from Inuyasha?

People, be more specific.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well if we are talking about gods' angels then they would win becauce well................

archangel-michael.jpg

Yeah I think you get my point.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uh, like Square Ninja said, go play some Shin Megami Tensei yo.

Also demons have Spawn right? Spawn: Armageddon for GCube, you're Spawn and you kill angels. Seeing how the definition of angels and demons is vague, I can use this as my argument. Spawn kills angels. End of story.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well if we are talking about gods' angels then they would win becauce well................

Because of art? If I make a drawing on paint about a demon over an angel, does that mean demons win?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
NO weak demons cower. What powerful demon has ever cowered when they heard the name God? I can give you demons that are more powerful then Angels could ever be. Dante, Vergil, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Naraku, Spawn, and the demons from Shin Megami Tensai.

Dante defeated mandra who was Satan in DMC 1. That must mean......his powers are godly.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
in my opinion, if were talking about the God/Satan thing, God's angels would win, because they are good AND I seem to recall (I think, its been awhile since I read the bible, bad me I know) there WAS a fight between the two and the angels won, and yes I know angels can be bad, and I know demons can be good, but this is confusing me, what seperates the two then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back