• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angel Killing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Still farming for Mythrils and Mythril Shards, I find it hard to kill the Angel Stars still. I mean, they're not hard to kill in general, but in a short timespan they're annoying.
My current strategy is to just spam Graviga on them to rip their health in half twice, then deliver the killer blow with the keyblade. Since they're immune for Thundaga it makes this quite annoying. I use the same strategy but with Thundaga against invisibles and those go down easily.

At lvl 73 I'm with 44 Strength right now and 10 MP, which I believe is the max MP through levelling (sadly, because more MP = more Bambi time + stronger Magics)

Does anyone have any good tips to rip through them? Or perhaps tips on how to let Bouncywilds spawn Powerwilds?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Stop helps in immobilising highly mobile targets such as Invisibles, Angel Stars, and the monkeys. When using it against Angel Stars, though, just make sure not to cast it when they aren't crossing their wings so that they don't keep deflecting your attacks while being stopped.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, Aeroga helps a great deal in getting in more damage and bouncing back their projectiles.

Xelon99

Awards
Hm... I guess that'll help a bit, but I'd still run out of time with Bambi. And while I'm at the limit of MP without using equipment, Bambi can't be boosted since I've already got double cheer (Sora's cheer is too much of a hassle with Tiggrs pot..)

So since my magic can't be improved in strength anymore and Stop is pretty risky due to time, what spells are they weak for aside from Graviga? Or would whacking them serve a better solution?

And I asked about the BouncyWilds because they sometimes spawn in Powerwilds, which brings the area for Deep Jugle to a count of roughly 20 max enemies. Enough to get a Mythril from Bambi... The problem is actually making them spawn though

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As Tinny had mentioned, Aeroga would be your best bet. That's because your wind cloak, when in contact with enemies, will deal additional damage, thus increasing your DPS. Just try to stay close to your targets to dish out as much damage as possible.

Xelon99

Awards
Well after all I did need Sora's Cheer ability so I did get it after many tries and have boosted my Strength a lot too (58 at lvl 91) and just bashed into the Angels. Aeroga does help a bit since it deflects their attacks which keeps me from stopping for half a second, but in damage it doesn't do that much. The Invisibles are still sensitive to Gravity so I more or less use the KH2 trick of Magnet+Thunder, but with Gravity, which basically is a two-hit KO to them.
But anyway, I just got the first complete Mythril from them. Plus the shards means it'll go a lot faster at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back