• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angel Destiny RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
Here is a rp I made anyone can join it just make your character. The whole point of this story is well The main character (me) is the son of the Angel Warrior who destoryed the Demon King but gave his life to do it. Now the son of the Demon King named Lucien wants to bring his father back so he can take his fathers demon powers and rule the world. And thats the whole story more or less.

Now what you have to do is make your character and list his/her profile and what is the link with the main character (friend, brother or sister, girlfriend, rival or whatever) you guys get it. Here is my character:

Name: Michael Angelheart
race: Angelwing
weapon: The Angel sword his father used to kill the Demon King.
Short Background: When his father died Michael became the new Angel Warrior with almost all the powers his father had and the Angel Sword that killed the Demon King. Michael finds out his city was destoryed by the army of the Demon King's son Lucien. Now he wants to stop Lucien from waking the Demon King back to life. Michael doesnt know what he is getting himself into but sooner or later he will meet great friends to help him in his quest.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Kitrin
Human I guess......
As far as a weapon goes maybe like the soul eater riku has so i guess my dude uses dark magic or something like that.
Female
Rival

Background: Very unsure of herself, Kitrin journeys to find out if her destiney lies in darkness or the light.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Seth Zeion
race: Fallen angel
weapon: two swords that are liek clouds from ff7
Short Background: He family has been baned for a dead that they have not done. He has always fought with Michael and there families are old rivals. He is still a good friend but he has no porb with fighting with him
friend/rival

Last edited:

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
Michael wakes up one morning and finds himself remembering what his father said to him.
Backflash:
" Michael you are the only one who can save the world from danger you must never give up."
" Dont worry dad Ill never give up."
Present Time:
"I have to leave and get a move on or the world is going to end up in ashes."
Michael leaves his village and walks too a rockly road and sees a group of people.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: mind if I use a predeveloped character?

IC:

Name: Velkion Eramiss
Race: Novodorian
Weapons: He dual wields to legendary keyblades; the draginheart and gryphonsoul blades; the blades his father wielded. He also carries his father's medallion, and his black dragon summoning gem.

Appearance:
e4eddd98.jpg

Bio(damn...how to keep it short....>_>): He has ventured across the galxy like his father, questing on numerous ventures to save the multiverse. He has warped dimension to dimension. He has aided sora in the defeat of the heartless; passing through the bowels of time, he has fought alongside many of the greatest jedis of their time, he has helped to destroy omnicron, and he was there on his father's final call. His entire life he has pushed himself, trying to break through the veil his father has cast over him, to overcome his father's accomplishments.

Last edited:

Clow Reed

Name: Kai Tatsu
Race: Half Human/Dragon
Weapon: Uses two kantana's and the Demon Wind Shurriken( Naruto)
Short Bio: Kai is best friends with Michael. He lost his parents at a young age. Known as the King of Theives beacuse of his theiving skills. As Michael's friend he vows to help him anyway he can.

K

kairi2009

Name: Paine Bloodrayne
Race: Hybrid
Weapon: Vambrace that allow him to access Demonic Powers and Forms
Bio: Unsure of his past, Paine sets out to find out his past, all that he remembers is that his father gave his life to destroy a great evil entity.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Some of the other rps I'm in died so this one better not die.

Name: Shinta Bushido
Race: Ancient Human Dragons
Weapons:The only connections to his past.Ability to transform from a human to a half human half dragon form or to a full dragon form.A sword thats looks like a Dragon's fang and a sword thats looks like a sharp dragon's tail.
Appearance:human form:http://sf.kylosa.com/DN_Angel_png_extracted.png
half dragon human form:http://jediknight2.filefront.com/screenshots/File/49905/2
Full Dragon form:http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/dragon-vaner.jpg
Bio:He has no memory of his past at all only the connections he was told about like his powers and his swords.He has powers that he doesn't even know about and is scared to know what they are.Every time he turns into his full dragon form he goes mad until someone is able to wear him down.
ooc:Since you already started I am gonna post my start off.
ic:Inside a cave a little ways off from the road a crystal is glowing very brightly with a voice coming from it and only Michael and Kai could hear the voice."Someone...help..."

Sora's Shadow

Forget merry old England...this is Stabby new Engl
I'm in!

Name: Gorno Ray
Race: Demonwing
Weapon: Demon sword
Appearence: Blonde spiky hair, Black trousers with flames engraved on them, a white shirt and a blue armband
Bio: Helped Lucien for a short while but saw through the lies and deceit of the Demonwings and the honesty and purity of the angelwings so he became a fallen demonwing and a rising angelwing. He know is on the side of the Angelwings and is now against his former friend, Lucien

K

kairi2009

Meanwhile, in a distant town called Volcron, Paine was getting up, but as this was happening, he fell into a trance and heard something,
"Paine, you must venture out and find someone called Michael Angelwing, find him and accompany him, defeat the evil that is arising once again, destroy the demons, or the world will be thrown into Chaos!"
When Paine awoke, he slipped on his clothes and began to search for Michael.

Alaude Drenxta

OOC:.......>_>........<_<......nout sure, but I think that animeking is the rp master here, dont start without his say so, it's bad form

K

kairi2009

he already started
Michael wakes up one morning and finds himself remembering what his father said to him.
Backflash:
" Michael you are the only one who can save the world from danger you must never give up."
" Dont worry dad Ill never give up."
Present Time:
"I have to leave and get a move on or the world is going to end up in ashes."
Michael leaves his village and walks too a rockly road and sees a group of people

Alaude Drenxta

OOC: oh...sorry....didnt see that....damn, he started before people really even started joining...>_> eh, I'll edit this later

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
"So all of you were sent to help me???" Michael asked "I feel that Lucien is even closer of finding the demon king tomb to wake him so we got to hurry, oh Im sorry I forgot to ask all of your names." Michael never had any friends before so this is his first time meeting different people before.

K

kairi2009

"I'm glad i found you Michael, i was sent to help you, help destroy the evil that is going to arise again, maybe it will even help me find out who my father is, oh sorry, i'm Paine BloodRayne

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
"Nice too meet you too Paine so how did you know how to find me I mean how did you know I would be living here?" Michael was confused because the only person that knows about his quest is his father but he died.

K

kairi2009

"I saw it, in a vision, i am able to see certain things that no-one else can, it said where to find you and that i had to help you defeat some evil, maybe this quest will also restore some of my memory, because all that i remember of my father is that he died to stop evil surfacing on earth and that he had a sword, an angelic sword, thats all i can remember of my past, maybe this will restore the chunks that are missing, maybe it won't, but evil will not destroy the planet, not if i can help it." Now Paine and Michael were aquainted, they set off to the unknown.....

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
" Do you hear that Paine it is like someone is calling from that cave over there lets check it out then may need some help." Michael and Paine run to the cave not knowing what was waiting for them. Michael then sees a group of people standing in the opening of the cave.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

Giant gusts of gale force winds ripped the trees forth from the ground, sending them flailing across the horizon. The clouds began to grow dark, a thick sullen mist drifting down upon the scene. A once flourishing forest now hjalf ripped apart lay wrecked and in ruins below. A gargantuan beast, a dragin of phenomal sizd and strength descended upon the newly formed clearing the densely forested area. even the clouds swirled in torrents when he flapped his wings. As the beast landed in a huddle inside the clearing, an unsual figure stood atop it's might brow. The dragon's name was obsidian, but more importantly the boy astride him, was Velkion. None other than the son of Makyu Eramiss. He tucked his obsidian em away into his cloak, and jumped off th beast, dashing off into the forest. The dragin took flight into the skies, dissapearing into the abyss of nothingess that stretched the expanse of the sky. The clouds got lighter, and the mist rolled away.

sephirot_rules

I think I got kindda late..oh well

Name : Saul
Race : Zombie
Weapons : Power to control darkness
Background: I was killed by my brother cus I took his shirt to school. I was then revived by an evil sorcere because my brother couldn't find the shirt

Appereance:
black2-d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back