• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And thus the circle of life continues XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sally-boiii

Awards
As of yesterday I am officially an uncle to my baby nephew. My sister had a child, and I am indescribably excited. Still thinking about my extended family though.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That's nice! Congrats!
I'm never having kids myself, but I'm happy whenever I can say my niece, too.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Congratulations! That must be a warm fuzzy feel inside the heart, most of my older cousines/cousins have kids so I have plenty of that rank of nieces/nephews, but as an only-child, I'll never know what it's like to hold the baby soul of your own bro/sis in your arms ; w ;

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Grats dude!
I have three nieces and two nephews, and I had and have a blast (it also helps the oldest one is basically my age too, we go to college together)
Be a cool uncle 8D

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Congratulations! That must be a warm fuzzy feel inside the heart, most of my older cousines/cousins have kids so I have plenty of that rank of nieces/nephews, but as an only-child, I'll never know what it's like to hold the baby soul of your own bro/sis in your arms ; w ;

I have like three nieces from two of my older half sisters. I've never met any of them in person but I have seen pictures of two of my eldest nieces.

Sally-boiii

Awards
update, I was just given this picture on the 11th by my mom of my nephew at 8 days old and he is the cutest little one (also, that is my pet name for him as well- "little one"). His face in the pic looks so blank and he's like "What are you people subjecting me to? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back