• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And the Number 1 game is.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Top 100 games presented by IGN

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is number 1.

I don't really care for this list too much because I think there are some games rated too high. Though I do like the list in general. FFVII is usually at the top of most lists and I think it was fine at 30. Few of my problems was that MGS4 at 22 lower than Super Smash Brothers Brawl? I understand it under Melee, but Brawl?

And for Square. If they don't realize it Chrono Trigger is rated higher than all FF games. So how bout they re-release this game for the consoles and not just ds.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i think that list was a waist of time i mean theres like 10 sport games in there i dont think there should be that many in a list i mean they make one EVERY year i dont see the big deal

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Glad SotN is on that list. Other than that, I don't care much for the rest of the games.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If you're suggesting this is a dupcliate thread and should be merged with the linked thread, realize that we're discussing the list of the Top 100 and not just Ocarina of Time and/or how it's better than all the other games.

Cicero

Visionary
If you're suggesting this is a dupcliate thread and should be merged with the linked thread, realize that we're discussing the list of the Top 100 and not just Ocarina of Time and/or how it's better than all the other games.

Nah, I was just referring to the thread as in, yeah every game sucks besides Ocarina of Time, so no wonder it is in first place.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
IGN top games are a joke.. Always..

and it really shocks me they put OoT time on that list.. and they didn't put KH or FFVII on that list. lol.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
And for Square. If they don't realize it Chrono Trigger is rated higher than all FF games. So how bout they re-release this game for the consoles and not just ds.

F**k that, if they knew Chrono Trigger was that popular, they would be working on a true sequel to the game (not that I'm saying Chross wasn't a bad game but....)

Other than that, Ign's top 100 don't give a real reason why that game made that number. If I recall, most those games appear at random spots.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm glad Majora's Mask is on the list, but if you ask me, it deserves to be quite a few spots higher. I've always liked it better than OoT.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah the list I think had some of the best games just not in the spots they should of been.

KH or FFVII on that list
If I remember correct FFVII was 30th and KH was somewhere in the 80s. I know both was on the list though.
I will say more than half of the games presented on there should really be on a top 100 list. I just think their placement of all the games sucked. I mean Brawl isn't better than half of the games on the list. Also SoTC i though should have been a lot higher than it was.

S

Shadow Soldier

Are any of us surprised that OoT is number 1? Don't answer that, I will; NO WE'RE FUCKING NOT BECAUSE WE KNOW IT DESERVES TO BE NUMBER 1!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It's lists like these that prove democracy doesn't work

exactly, those lists should not be assembled. period. I mean how the hell could they put GTA IV #86 and Kingdom Hearts #85? That's ridiculous.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
exactly, those lists should not be assembled. period. I mean how the hell could they put GTA IV #86 and Kingdom Hearts #85? That's ridiculous.

It's ridiculous that both are even on that list in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back