• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And the Number 1 game is.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
i think we should do a thread called somthing like KHI Members Top 100 Games where there are REAL games on there where nearly ALL of us agree on i promise you alot of more people wold agree with it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
i think we should do a thread called somthing like KHI Members Top 100 Games where there are REAL games on there where nearly ALL of us agree on i promise you alot of more people wold agree with it.

No because tards would vote at least one of the KH games in the top 5 or 10, and there is no way that any of the games in the franchise deserve to be anywhere near the top, let alone really the top 100

D

Deleted member 36435

The game by far has the deepest story of any RPG ever, and with the help of Disney Interactive, KH is way better than any FF game could ever be. The player is allowed to raise their level by taking place in tournaments at Olympus. The game also has a lighthearted feel allowing the player to also visit worlds like Winnie the Pooh's while taking participation in more epic worlds like Peter Pan's. Kingdom Hearts is the best RPG ever and will never be forgotten by any generation of RPG fan.

BeforeCrisis
lol

Anyways I haven't finished the list yet.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I Agree with IGN's decision. OoT was the best in the series and since LoZ is one of the best Series of all time, I think its an obvious choice. imo

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I don't really agree with the decision because I think there are so many games that can easily knock that game off the top spot. Of course OoT is a great game, but does it deserve number 1? I wouldn't consider it number 1, but thats me I suppose.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I don't really agree with the decision because I think there are so many games that can easily knock that game off the top spot. Of course OoT is a great game, but does it deserve number 1? I wouldn't consider it number 1, but thats me I suppose.

What would you concider #1?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
No because tards would vote at least one of the KH games in the top 5 or 10, and there is no way that any of the games in the franchise deserve to be anywhere near the top, let alone really the top 100

I call the list now..

it would be.(no order but this games will make the top 10))

10.Halo or GTA IV
9.SSB:B
8.Resistance
7.DMC3
6 Persona 3
5.Okami
4.FFX
3.KH2
2.FFVII or KH1
1.FFVII or KH1

and on the bottom some where(no order)
100. Chrono Trigger
99. Persona 2
98. Xenogears
96.Total War
95.Half-Life 2
94. Warcraft
93.Baldur's Gate
92.Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
91.Contra
90.Shenmue

Wait nvm, I say none the bottom ones I listed will be the list.. Maybe WC and CT buts that it and they would be pass the 40 mark lol.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
hard to really say what would be number 1. But Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, MGS, Super Smash Brothers 3. Then there are of course recent games that are amazing that could be considered. I just don't think OoT tops all the other games out there. Maybe it hits the top 10, but not number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back