• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

and deception is the only felony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
so never kupo! nobody without telling me.
siberia2.png

It's been too long guys, I missed this :c
/cnc requested pwease.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I'm pretty much a noob at tags(I've only been making them for about a year to two years), so my opinion might not be as valid as some other seasoned shoppers around KHI.
This is a really good tag, IMO. The transition from the dull grays to the striking, eye-pleasing pinks and yellows towards the center is amazing. I also think the liquified parts are cool. But the only thing I don't like about it is how her face is cut off. I know that you showcased it in the circle at the focal point. But it doesn't sit with me well. IDK why.
But that's just a personal preference. Otherwise this tag is beautiful, well-put together, and eye-catching.

Malibu

Awards
I really like this. Really nice use of liquify but try to match the left side to the right side. The right side looks much better I can't explain why my brain is mush right now the words are there but they won't form sentences. Also get rid of the clipping mask it's distracting.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Can we see what it is like without the floating head peeking over the shoulder?
I have a feeling it might be even more beautiful

Sparks

gone
I'm pretty much a noob at tags(I've only been making them for about a year to two years), so my opinion might not be as valid as some other seasoned shoppers around KHI.
This is a really good tag, IMO. The transition from the dull grays to the striking, eye-pleasing pinks and yellows towards the center is amazing. I also think the liquified parts are cool. But the only thing I don't like about it is how her face is cut off. I know that you showcased it in the circle at the focal point. But it doesn't sit with me well. IDK why.
But that's just a personal preference. Otherwise this tag is beautiful, well-put together, and eye-catching.
Thank you very much! And I've edited it a bit so that her face isn't cut off c:

I really like this. Really nice use of liquify but try to match the left side to the right side. The right side looks much better I can't explain why my brain is mush right now the words are there but they won't form sentences. Also get rid of the clipping mask it's distracting.
Ahahhhhhh yeah, I need to work on my liquifying skills. They are extremely poopy, but practice makes perfect. I get what you're saying, I perfered the right over left too, maybe the depth is a bit more prominent? I honestly do not know. Aaannndddd done. Thank you for all your critique c:

Can we see what it is like without the floating head peeking over the shoulder?
I have a feeling it might be even more beautiful

Meep.
siberiavlike3-1.png

It's larger (I like small things..sometimes), but yeah, it seems alot better. I took out the gray side too, I thought it kind of took away from it now that there's more space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back