• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Analysis of all KH logos so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larxene012

Banned
Here's something i would like to point out about Kh3. i previously mentioned that it looked artificial. Perhaps that the design is far too hard-edge, the over-dose on metallic design, and the menacing 3....to me it loks like the fanmade kh3 logos of the keyblade war. It feels like the fans wanted a more non-KH-like logo and NOmura gave them that.

If you disagree, i'd love to hear how this logo still feels like the traditional logos we've seen so far.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
89lmPAH.jpg
tell me this isn't a marked improvement (even the crown)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
i actually like it, but the "3" still feels off. i think the design of that 3 isn't perfect.

EDIT: not to say that the 3 is your fault.

Y'see, I kind of like it. It pleases my OCD how the dark and light are diagonal to each other, with the middle one being an in-between grey shade, and the numeral is nice and tucked away. That's the great thing about the main titles-- no subtitles to clutter up the logo. I wish the 3 was a little shorter on the bottom, actually, so it could be tucked away even more.

Larxene012

Banned
Y'see, I kind of like it. It pleases my OCD how the dark and light are diagonal to each other, with the middle one being an in-between grey shade, and the numeral is nice and tucked away. That's the great thing about the main titles-- no subtitles to clutter up the logo. I wish the 3 was a little shorter on the bottom, actually, so it could be tucked away even more.
Personally clashing shine makes me develop some form of OCD myself (in a bad way) as it looks like the letters were photoshopped onto the roman numeral III. it just doesn't seem to work 100%.

Antar

Awards
My favorite logo is the Days logo. It's just so different from the rest and even though red isn't my favorite color, the color scheme looks really nice! I don't really have an opinion on the other logos, I'm just okay with them. The Days one just sticks out to me the most!

(It's also a great game, too, despite what everyone thinks :p)

Larxene012

Banned
My favorite logo is the Days logo. It's just so different from the rest and even though red isn't my favorite color, the color scheme looks really nice! I don't really have an opinion on the other logos, I'm just okay with them. The Days one just sticks out to me the most!
This logo really speaks to people and seems to be the one fans are able to convey words to first.
(It's also a great game, too, despite what everyone thinks :p)
PLay as all the characters and you tell me if its so "great" ( in PM, as i still want this to be about logos)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I love all the logos, but if I had to pick a least favorite, it'd be the original Chain of Memories GBA logo. The "Kingdom Hearts" text and the background heart shape completely blended into one another, and then the font choice for "CHAIN of MEMORIES" was odd, I thought, and then the font laid on top of the already mushy looking logo due to the lack of color variety creates the least readable logo of the entire series. They fixed all of those with the Re:CoM logo, but the original always looked a bit funny to me.

Otherwise, I think every logo is fantastic. Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite, although the Kingdom Hearts III logo is a very close second. I've also always found the Kingdom Hearts χ logo to be very well designed. That green outline along the letters really pops.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh My God... Really...? Dude...
btw, I really love the new logo but I have seen some really cool fanmade ones as well that may or may not have been better.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow...even my art teacher would be surprised now...
The KH 3D logo is definitely the most impressive! Why? There's pink in it... (Now that I think about it, the whole game seemed pink, with the dream eaters and stuff...at that rate, it should be my favorite...hmm).

Anyways, I also like the blueish letters in the BbS logo. Reminds me of the Destiny Islands...which kinda fits since BbS is the "beginning" of the series and DI is the beginning of SRK's journey...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyways, I also like the blueish letters in the BbS logo. Reminds me of the Destiny Islands...which kinda fits since BbS is the "beginning" of the series and DI is the beginning of SRK's journey...
I've never thought about that, that was really clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back