• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An "Unknown" error

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Sora encountered with an Unknown in Final Mix. However, in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, he acts as if he never met one.

NOTE: True, that the U.S. didn't receive Final Mix, but still... T_T

A

Audo

Your right maybe CoM was edited before being released here just for the reason that Final Mix was never realeased here. Then again he doesnt really act that he has never met an unknown he just asks how he is and stuff the unknown in Final Mix never said anything about the organization all he did was say confusing lines "He looks just like you" "Im not complete, let me test your power".
BTW: EM is not the unknown who leads him to Castle Oblivion Marluxia does.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, the EM was an OPTIONAL boss fight in FM, so maybe it has no importance. I'm not saying he isn't a Unkown, I'm just saying maybe since it was optional, they chose to leave that battle out. There wasn't any real story line behind Sephiroth, Ice Titan, The Phantom or Kurt Zisa. I don't know for sure. >.<

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
But since Sora could've fought the EM in Final mIx before he went to Castle Oblivion, then when he got his memories restored, he would still remember that? But in the English game, you couldn't fight the EM so Sora would never have met an Unknown before entering Castle Oblivion, so when his memories were restored, he would know nothing about the Unknowns. So, will they have to make a Japanese version of KH2 and an English version of KH2 because of that?

karthikg

Em was optional fight so yea, i dont think its important.
wrong section.

King Sora

I believe that EM had no significant importance..and they wouldn't make two seperate versions of kh2..or they wouldn't want the american and japanese versions in the game to be differentl

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It doesn't really matter. CoM is optional just like the EM so that really didn't matter. Plus the Unknown didn't say anything that important besides: "He looks just like you" and "I am a mere shell" That really doesn't tell you anything. Just like fighting him. So don't worry about.

Plus if you didn't have to fight him and you didn't, why would he even be mentioned in CoM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back