• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
They are created because the person who became a heartless had a strong heart. It all ties with hearts.

agaion...it barely ties. they are related to hearts because they were created off of heartless

Why then do you bother reading and responding to them? In days it really wasn't something no one thought of, there was one theory somewhat close to it, but I think the whole idea that actually came true was a flop and a lot of people were disappointed.

i'm not saying that it's something no one thought of, it's something that's most people are thinking. the basis was too weak but tetsuya nomura managed to pull it off.

what about days? i can understand soul since it introduces something new, but memory is over used in Com and in days (especially days). memories usually hold importance to something already introduced. not to something that's completely new

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The soul can't really be involved as much as you suggest. The soul leaves and the being dies. That's all that can work out. Even going by the one other theory on Unbirths out there right now the soul doesn't play a real part.

I don't think you're getting it though. What has happened thus far and what will happen in KH3 has everything to do with the memories of BBS even going by events before. It's not like the memories would go that much farther back anyways. Most of them I'm sure will deal with what happens in the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The soul can't really be involved as much as you suggest. The soul leaves and the being dies. That's all that can work out. Even going by the one other theory on Unbirths out there right now the soul doesn't play a real part.

I don't think you're getting it though. What has happened thus far and what will happen in KH3 has everything to do with the memories of BBS even going by events before. It's not like the memories would go that much farther back anyways. Most of them I'm sure will deal with what happens in the game.

I was speaking for BBS not the next game like kh3. BBS is the pure basis of the story, i doubt memories will be involved. it's like the past explaining past. anyways.....I only think Soul because its introducing something new. and again we seen heart substitutes and body substitutes ( spoiler) so really...thwe next thing would be soul substitute. soul can also be used too. lets jsut stop now,.. i have to go.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
BBS really isn't the basis, it's still just a side game meant to explain the beginnings and why everything happened the way it did. Even so, the theory doesn't really involve memories as much as you make it out to be. You don't have to go in depth about all the memories specifically for them to be there and involved, and honestly memories are already confirmed to be a part of BBS. It's also pretty much confirmed that the soul can't be as involved as you say. No matter how you put it, the soul leaving the body gives way to death.

finaloblivion13

BBS really isn't the basis, it's still just a side game meant to explain the beginnings and why everything happened the way it did. Even so, the theory doesn't really involve memories as much as you make it out to be. You don't have to go in depth about all the memories specifically for them to be there and involved, and honestly memories are already confirmed to be a part of BBS. It's also pretty much confirmed that the soul can't be as involved as you say. No matter how you put it, the soul leaving the body gives way to death.

I think souls might've had more 2 do with nobodies

Allister Rose

French Lover

not really, again an artificial body was seen in COM and some thing else in days i cant say here in this thread. And why is it so confirmed that memoires is part of BBS? just because it said memory of xehanort?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
not really, again an artificial body was seen in COM and some thing else in days i cant say here in this thread.
Seriously PM me this thing you cannot say, I am already spoiled about Days. Anyways I fail to see how an artificial body relates to this at all.

And why is it so confirmed that memoires is part of BBS? just because it said memory of xehanort?
That was only the start of it. We really don't know which Xehanort was being referred to in the first place. It could be MX or Apprentice Xehanort or both. Then you have Ven who's been having some sort of identity crisis something he is losing. It hints strongly at memories. Then there's the fact that almost everyone seems to have no memory what so ever of the events in BBS.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Seriously PM me this thing you cannot say, I am already spoiled about Days. Anyways I fail to see how an artificial body relates to this at all.

That was only the start of it. We really don't know which Xehanort was being referred to in the first place. It could be MX or Apprentice Xehanort or both. Then you have Ven who's been having some sort of identity crisis something he is losing. It hints strongly at memories. Then there's the fact that almost everyone seems to have no memory what so ever of the events in BBS.

it really depends...it defintiely leaning towards xehanort (ansem apprentice) since his memories are the only ones to be revealed. and i guess i could PM you

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Do unbirths mean they just burst out from their mommies?, lol. just kidding. But, i think they are gonna stronger and faster than heartless. Terra, Aqua, and Ven did their best to stop this threat. So Sora would have it easy.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Do unbirths mean they just burst out from their mommies?, lol. just kidding. But, i think they are gonna stronger and faster than heartless. Terra, Aqua, and Ven did their best to stop this threat. So Sora would have it easy.
When it comes to difficulty, I'm thinking between a Heartless and a Nobody

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not in the way some people are making it out to be especially with meaning to the name. Time and time again I have seen people using those examples when justifying the meaning to the name Unbirth in their theories yet they fail to grasp that this third enemy does not make it a trio. They are related to the heartless and to an extent the nobodies yet not at the same time.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not in the way some people are making it out to be especially with meaning to the name. Time and time again I have seen people using those examples when justifying the meaning to the name Unbirth in their theories yet they fail to grasp that this third enemy does not make it a trio. They are related to the heartless and to an extent the nobodies yet not at the same time.

then there we go, there related to heartless. so how are they related to memories? the only way we did find a way if we say they were related to nobodies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Memories are stored in the heart. That's relating them enough to say they're related to the nobodies too.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Memories are stored in the heart. That's relating them enough to say they're related to the nobodies too.

bthats to the extent, and nomura would have said "they are related to nobodies and heartless" but like you said, he said heartless.

still, thats a very small link. Hearts have the memory but it was never used solely. in fact...when you become a heartlesss it wasnt exactly proven that they had memories after

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It may be a small thing to you but you admit it is a link and that is all that is really necessary. It was proven that people don't have their memories when they become heartless. The final thing to happen assuming the being had a heart strong enough to warrent the creation of a nobody would be for the memories to flow into the body because they can no longer be contained witin the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back