• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Im saying that people think the emblem looks like this:

gkhjf.jpg

When I say M, I'm referring to the circled areas with 1 in them. And im saying that the area's with 1 in them are incorrect.

Heres another image.
2fsff-1.jpg

Last edited:

Clowde

It really doesnt matter, If it was an "m" then the point would be obvious, but it clearly isn't...

And because its a head-on shot, it doesn't matter what shape it was on, we'd be able to tell the difference. 1 is clearly not a "m"

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Not really, the body appears to start to curve back where the points of the M would be. Seriously I don't see why it even matters.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
This is what i think the unbirth emblem looks like. Based on the pot unbirth's emblem. I drew it so yes....its shitty and mis-proportioned...

DSCN0247.jpg

But:
vfnmmm.jpg

gkhjf.jpg

1. No matter what you say, if you look at any of the unbirth emblems we've seen in gameplay. It is not an "M".

120px-Red_Pot_w_Wings.png

120px-Large_Body_Unbirth.png

EDIT:
Im actually going to take back that part till further study is given. After watching a gameplay video, the large body's emblem is most defiantly a line cutting the heart into 3 sections. As for the pot's emblem? I have yet to see that in any gameplay. But still, there is no "M" on the emblem.

Then again, it's all possible that it looks less like an M because the only emblem we've seen is on the belly of the Large Body and the pot, so the fact that its on a round surface might change how it looks....

Thats probably the best evidence yet.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
*shoves everyone's faces in direction of my theory* I like things on topic and this is getting off the basic point.
Edit: wow 2000 posts

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Perhaps that can be it's own thread because most people already believe it has a connection regardless of the small difference.

Allister Rose

French Lover
to be honest....358/2 days introduced something new that made all our theories crap....since everyone focuses too much on memory, i do think this (and all other theories) will fail miserably. Also...crisitanity, and babies what mostly failed.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
They were examples to make the larger idea make more sense for crying out loud! You should PM me that.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Okay so yeah it's pretty clear you either didn't read it all or it didn't make sense to you so I'm just going to end this discussion with you right now. If you did read it though you would understand that the examples of babies and christianity which to be honest isn't really much a part other than explaining innocence is to help give meaning to the name Unbirth which whether you like it or not automatically implies babies as an obvious example of comparison.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Okay so yeah it's pretty clear you either didn't read it all or it didn't make sense to you so I'm just going to end this discussion with you right now. If you did read it though you would understand that the examples of babies and christianity which to be honest isn't really much a part other than explaining innocence is to help give meaning to the name Unbirth which whether you like it or not automatically implies babies as an obvious example of comparison.

Innocence shouldnt be involve din kh, since no one in the game is innocent, not even the PoH seen in CoM. I did try reading it, i really did

I did read it. i just don't get what you mean. I continually ask you to paraphrase this for me, but you seem to ignore it. Can you at least explain the kingdom hearts of memory? none of it made sense....

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Innocence shouldnt be involve din kh, since no one in the game is innocent, not even the PoH seen in CoM. I did try reading it, i really did
That's just your opinion. To many the very word birth gives a connotation of innocence and who's to say it can't be involved in KH? If there's one thing we know thus far it's that nothing is off limits.
I did read it. i just don't get what you mean. I continually ask you to paraphrase this for me, but you seem to ignore it. Can you at least explain the kingdom hearts of memory? none of it made sense....
I tried paraphrasing it several times. I don't know what more I can do other than have you go word by word sentence by sentence and tell me exactly where you get lost and confused but I doubt either one of us wants to waste their time like that. The Kingdom Hearts of Memory, in the theory, is just a made up name for it. Technically it's a giant heart itself that collects contents of others hearts when they turn into Unbirths. I don't know how to get simpler than that so please tell me that helped.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's just your opinion. To many the very word birth gives a connotation of innocence and who's to say it can't be involved in KH? If there's one thing we know thus far it's that nothing is off limits.

I tried paraphrasing it several times. I don't know what more I can do other than have you go word by word sentence by sentence and tell me exactly where you get lost and confused but I doubt either one of us wants to waste their time like that. The Kingdom Hearts of Memory, in the theory, is just a made up name for it. Technically it's a giant heart itself that collects contents of others hearts when they turn into Unbirths. I don't know how to get simpler than that so please tell me that helped.

ehh...that part i like...the concept design too....but i dot like memories taking over kingdom hearts. it's like hearts have no more importance and they have been replaced with memories (seen in Days)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The memories can't take priority over hearts for the simple fact that they are stored in the heart so by talking about memories, the heart is already involved.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The memories can't take priority over hearts for the simple fact that they are stored in the heart so by talking about memories, the heart is already involved.

Yeah but barely. I mean look at nobodies, they have no heart but still able to hold memories. dont you think that isnt involved wit heart?

still its 'barely; involved. i still think theories are useless...i mean...we seen in days they thought o something none of us have. And of course....BBS will obviously introduce something new.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah but barely. I mean look at nobodies, they have no heart but still able to hold memories. dont you think that isnt involved wit heart?
They are created because the person who became a heartless had a strong heart. It all ties with hearts.

still its 'barely; involved. i still think theories are useless...i mean...we seen in days they thought o something none of us have. And of course....BBS will obviously introduce something new.
Why then do you bother reading and responding to them? In days it really wasn't something no one thought of, there was one theory somewhat close to it, but I think the whole idea that actually came true was a flop and a lot of people were disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back