• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avens

newemblemjy6.png

Birth-by-Sleep-bad-guy-symbol-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1941461-346-393.jpg

Also, I was rereading the CoM script, and thought these were interesting. Sorry in advance about the length; I think they're a lot better in context, though.
Riku: Urgh...Where...where am I...

???: Sleep.

Riku: Who's there?!

???: [B]Sleep. [/B]Here, between light and dark.

Riku: Between...what? The king! Where's the king?! Together we closed the door
to darkness, and after that... Grr, [B]why can't I remember?[/B]

[B]Riku: You talk like I'm some kind of demon of the dark.[/B]

[B]???: Can you face the truth?[/B]

???: But you cast them aside. To reach the outside world, you passed through
the door to darkness. Behind you, you left family, friends, home —
everything — all in pursuit of darkness.

Riku: But I cast that aside, too!

???: Then what do you have to show for it? [B]First your home, then the dark. Your[/B]
[B]heart only knows how to throw things away. It's empty, like that room.[/B]
[B]Like your memories. That's why no one is in the castle with you. Your[/B]
[B]heart is hollow except for the darkness you couldn't quite shake off.[/B]

Riku: You're full of it! I rejected the darkness!

???: Ha ha ha... Did you really, now?

Riku: Of all the people I could run into, it had to be you...

Maleficent: Who else? Your heart is steeped in darkness. You can only see
people who exist in that same darkness — people like me.

Riku: No...

]Maleficent: Be grateful you have someone to keep you company. [B]Your heart is[/B]
[B]empty. Were it not for the darkness in your heart...you would be[/B]
[B]completely alone.[/B]

Zexion: You've been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one. And
in those worlds, you met only dark beings. T[B]hat's all that's left in[/B]
[B]your heart: dark memories. Your memories of home are gone — each and[/B]
[B]every one.[/B]

Riku: [I][U][B]That's a lie![/B] [/U][/I]I remember everyone from the islands! Tidus and Selphie and
Wakka...Kairi and Sora, too! They're my...my... They're my friends...
^^and this is what makes Riku different^^

This bit is the one I'm focusing on--

Your heart only knows how to throw things away. It's empty, like that room.
Like your memories. That's why no one is in the castle with you. Your
heart is hollow except for the darkness you couldn't quite shake off.

Edit: Now, I'm definately not saying that Riku is an unbirth. I just think it's interesting that the mantra of those three people, Ansem, Maleficent, and Zexion, who were all around during BBS, is incredibly similar:
--Riku went through the door to darkness. He is dark, but not a heartless, or a nobody. Therefore, his heart is hollow and all that's left is dark memory.

Last edited:

Narxus

interesting concept. would this mean if naminè had erased soras memories like marluxia had told him to, he would have become an unbirth?

Clowde

But thats not the unbirth symbol....

Take a look. The Unbirth symbol has more curves then straight lines. And rather then having 2 lines going through the heart as in the symbol posted above, there seems to be curves .

120px-Red_Pot_w_Wings.png

120px-Large_Body_Unbirth.png

The Ms aren't Ms but rather unfinished circles. And in the pot picture it doesn't really seem to have lines cutting through the heart but points.

And in the Large body pic, the M's still aren't M's but rather unfinished circles. But it seems to have straight lines cutting though the heart....Hmmmm

And it doesn't seem to have straight lines descending from the Ms either, but rather the lines are curved.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
i think they were momentarily idle

you are looking too much into nothing, imo
...and to me you are acting stubborn and a bit blind, creatures like the heartless are really never idle except for when they are stunned or something and these Unbirths didn't have those little orangish flickers.

Edit: Now, I'm definately not saying that Riku is an unbirth. I just think it's interesting that the mantra of those three people, Ansem, Maleficent, and Zexion, who were all around during BBS, is incredibly similar:
--Riku went through the door to darkness. He is dark, but not a heartless, or a nobody. Therefore, his heart is hollow and all that's left is dark memory.
hmmm that is interesting...but yeah Riku could be kind of close to becoming an Unbirth

Sorry if someone all ready answered this but how would there be more advanced levels of unbirths with this theory?
Their strength levels imo could be designated by a number of things from the amount of memories they have devoured and rejected to the levels of corrupt light in their hearts.

interesting concept. would this mean if naminè had erased soras memories like marluxia had told him to, he would have become an unbirth?
In my mind it would definately be close to one assuming the laws of the KH universe didn't change in BBS making the creation of Unbirths impossible. Only thing is Sora there is just a heart at the time.

Well Clowde, this below is a better look at it and I'm sure everyone knows it's not exactly a COM card, but it is eerily similar.
Birth-by-Sleep-bad-guy-symbol-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-1941461-346-393.jpg

Clowde

I know that pic and what im saying is that thats not the correct design.

Look on the pics i showed, and my description of them as to why that is not the unbitrth emblem..

But if that was, then yes, weird shit that it is made of a com card cut in half...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The picture that was posted is the same as these except in a different style of sorts.
This one is kind of bolded and rounded, but the divisions are still there.

Same one with this except it's outlining the symbol.

finaloblivion13

The picture that was posted is the same as these except in a different style of sorts.
This one is kind of bolded and rounded, but the divisions are still there.

Same one with this except it's outlining the symbol.

the symbols could very like pure and artificial hearless

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think by this theory that there can be pure and artifical Unbirths, it doesn't make much sense, but I get your point. Different styles of symbols for different breeds of Unbirth...very possible imo.

finaloblivion13

I don't think by this theory that there can be pure and artifical Unbirths, it doesn't make much sense, but I get your point. Different styles of symbols for different breeds of Unbirth...very possible imo.

thank u 4 considering my idea

Clowde

This is what i think the unbirth emblem looks like. Based on the pot unbirth's emblem. I drew it so yes....its shitty and mis-proportioned...

DSCN0247.jpg

But:
vfnmmm.jpg

gkhjf.jpg

1. No matter what you say, if you look at any of the unbirth emblems we've seen in gameplay. It is not an "M".

2. Okay. Its possible that it might not be the curves that i drew based on the "Large Body Unbirth. But the emblem on the pot is most certainly not a thin line splinting the heart but rather curves. Where have we seen this style before though?

hfvvjf.jpg

EDIT:
Im actually going to take back that part till further study is given. After watching a gameplay video, the large body's emblem is most defiantly a line cutting the heart into 3 sections. As for the pot's emblem? I have yet to see that in any gameplay. But still, there is no "M" on the emblem.

Then again, it's all possible that it looks less like an M because the only emblem we've seen is on the belly of the Large Body and the pot, so the fact that its on a round surface might change how it looks....

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's what I've been saying Clowde, the pot is round and that would make it look less like the normal one, but you still can see something cutting through.

but the 2 unbirths pics do have different symbols
The pics have different styles, but it's the same symbol.

Clowde

Its possible the Emblems are just different for the two Unbirths.

But still. Im right about one thing. There is no M.

Look at this. We see a head on picture of the Large Body Unbirth, and 1. still looks doesn't look like a M...

untitled-4.jpg

But we do see that 2 is indeed a line splitting the heart. I just need to find a better pic of the pot emblem to confirm that either they are the same, or different.

Or maybe these are 2 different concepts? It's possible the Pot was made after they redesigned the emblem and that they reused the old large body skin for the gameplay demo rather then make a new one...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well it can just as easlily be seen as the same and any difference is just a trick of the eyes...The symbol is looking to be black with white outline and the large body looks different because instead of it being black and white on red like the pot shape it's black and white on black.

Clowde they didn't redesign the emblem it's the way it's always been and what do you mean M? The card shape was sort of an M I guess, but I don't think anyone ever doubted that the Unbirth symbol was more than just an M shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back