• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Maybe, but the person probably goes into a coma like I addressed in that little section so I doubt they feel it.

I remember hearing something about how in one of the videos the Unbirths appear to be sleeping or frozen or something before they see you...or something like that...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
we have not enough game footage to make ^^^that observation

Would you think before you speak, what Zeagal said is true and I should know, I was the one who pointed out the fact that the unbirths are sleeping before they attack you, I showed the video of the unbirths sleeping in Terra's demo.

I might have made it up who knows, I just thought I heard it in some summary of gameplay.

You did'nt make it up because I was the first one to point out that observation in a thread awhile ago.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Watch it starting at like 20. Those Unbirths at the beginning are just standing there all wierd.

Now...Ancestors to Heartless/Nobodies...Okay so what's a heartless? It's what's created after someone loses their heart to darkness...Unbirths in this theory are what is created when someone loses their memories and eventually the entire contents of their heart not necessarily to darkness though. It's like taking out cookies from the jar rather than just taking the whole damn thing.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's not like that at all. The heartless pop in and immediately start moving and soon after attack Sora same thing with nobodies. The Unbirths there are almost completely still and I don't think we've ever actually seen them "appear."

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well I can't beyond shoving that video harder in your face. The Unbirths cleary act as if they're oblivious to their surroundings until the player is clearly in their view or attacks them, like they were sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back